Plumber - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus (Lancaster County Prison )
Posted on: May 3, 2021
You must be eligible to work in the U.S., pass a
background investigation, drug screen, and motor vehicle record
check. The work location for this position is the Lancaster County
CGL Facility Management, LLC provides comprehensive contract
facility maintenance services to commercial clients. This position
will be responsible for both preventive and corrective plumbing
maintenance work and minimal installations with our client.
Essential Job Functions
- Assembles, installs, and repairs pipes, fittings, and fixtures
of heating, water, and drainage systems according to specifications
and plumbing codes.
- Installs and repairs plumbing fixtures such as sinks, showers,
commodes, water heaters, hot water tanks, garbage disposals and
- Assembles and installs valves, pipe fittings, and pipes
composed of metals, clay, and plastic using hand and power
- Daily activities include but are not limited to drain cleaning,
soldering, brazing, repair and installation of Drain Waste and Vent
(DWV), installing toilets, water lines, P-Traps, repair of water
leaks, repair/replacement of valves, faucets, sinks.
- Complete all documentation required in compliance with CGLs
Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Responsible for preventive and corrective maintenance work
- Performs work in accordance with established safety procedures
and according to the standards of CGL Facility Maintenance, OSHA,
and our clients.
- Must maintain a clean and safe workplace while and after
performing grounds keeping tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma (or equivalent) required.
Experience and Qualifications
- Must be able to work general trade problems.
- Must be a self-starter and motivated.
- Ability to work in confined spaces is able to work night shifts
and be on call when needed.
- Ability to replace Automatic Sprinkler heads for sprinkler
- Must become familiar with the design and layout of the
- Preventive and corrective maintenance responsibilities; minimum
2 years maintenance experience in Plumbing for commercial
- Must be a team player, have strong work ethic, positive
attitude, and desire to succeed while representing our firm with
the best possible service to our clients.
- Reliable and dependable attendance and punctuality are
essential for this position.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and criminal back
- Must have a valid state drivers license.
Requires a self-motivated, team player who can multitask, and
prioritize as well as demonstrate excellent communication and
interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to interact
effectively with our clients.
CGL, LLC, a Hunt Company provides equal employment opportunity to
all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion,
gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state,
federal, or local law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are standard
business hours. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required
as job duties demand. Will be required to be on-call for
after-hours emergency maintenance on a rotating basis.
Travel less than 10% of the time.
Majority of the tasks associated with this position will be
performed outdoors. Some duties will require the ability to
function with exposure to seasonal weather conditions. May have
exposure to potential hazards.
Keywords: Hunt, Lancaster , Plumber - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus (Lancaster County Prison ), Other , lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!