Company: Community Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Join Community Services Group (CSG), a
Certified B Corporation, as a Peer Mentor for our
Mental Health (MH) Treatment Services Specialized
Transitional Supports for Adolescents (STSA) Program in
Lancaster, PA and find meaning in your work every
As a Peer Mentor, you have progressed in your
own recovery and promote self-determination, personal
responsibility, empowerment inherent in self-directed recovery, and
assist individuals with mental illness in the individual's recovery
process. You will:
- Ensure individuals' health, safety, welfare, and enhances the
quality of individual's lives.
- Support and assist individuals in the recovery process through
coaching, mentoring, and integrating with the community.
- Identify individuals' abilities, strengths, and assets (both
internal and external) and assist them to recognize these strengths
and use them to achieve their goals.
- Serve as an advocate for support of individuals.
- Collaborate and cooperate with involved agencies, family
members, and other supports.
- Utilize community resources to promote community integration
and individuals' independence.
- Work collaboratively with program management to develop and
implement Peer group activities.
- Participate and lead, when assigned, Peer group meetings.
This position offers:
- Flexible PRN position. 10 to 15 hours per month based on the
- A great opportunity to share your lived experience to support
others to experience life to its fullest.
- Extensive paid training.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- This position is in a mental health treatment service working
with individuals between the ages of 18 and 24. We are looking for
people close in age as well as being a self-identified individual
who has or is currently receiving behavioral health services as the
term peer implies.
- Able to work flexible hours to meet individual's and program's
- Able to access transportation for work responsibilities.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we are
a force for good!
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential
services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire
during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work
environment for our team.
To APPLY or learn more about this and all open
positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.org and
click on Join our Team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
Keywords: Community Services Group, Inc., Lancaster , Peer Mentor, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!