Posted on: May 3, 2021
Carter's, OshKosh, and Skip Hop stores are conducting interviews
virtually and in-person. Interviews may take place via video and
candidates will be notified of this when scheduling interviews.
The Full Time Sales Managers (FTSM) purpose is to uphold the
Carters mission, vision, and values in order to support a high
performing team that consistently delivers top end results. The
FTSM in partnership with the store management team, oversees the
overall productivity for their store. The FTSM responsibility
includes supporting the management team in driving financial
results through exceptional store standards, execution of company
strategies, and positive customer interaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION (TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES MOST
- Communicates professionally and effectively with the team;
management and associates.
- Regularly communicates employee concerns to the Store Manager
for quick resolution.
- Assists in hiring; actively recruits and completes candidate
application review to ensure open positions are filled timely.
- Offers consistent, in the moment, feedback to store team.
- Recognizes and rewards exceptional performance to increase
- Receives feedback with positive intent and makes efforts to
take appropriate action on that feedback.
- Partners with Store Manager to address performance concerns of
- Maintains the Company standard of a neat, clean, and organized
- Meets and demonstrates exceptional customer service behaviors
and maintains high standards throughout the store.
- Responsible for leading and executing an assigned Division of
Responsibility (DOR) through planning and detailed follow
- Performs Leader on Duty responsibilities by driving results and
responds to customer concerns timely and with appropriate
- Assists store management with modifying schedules based on
business climate to maximize sales and productivity.
- Regularly communicates with Store Manager to discuss strengths,
opportunities, and trends in business.
- Utilizes customer feedback to identify areas of opportunity to
implement actions to drive results.
- Supports the planning and execution of store processes and
merchandise placement in an efficient manner while following brand
- Supports store team with Asset Protection through a consistent
level of customer service, education, and operational
- Executes Company directives within timelines including visual,
signage, markdowns, and sales promotions.
- Builds customer loyalty through the company sponsored
- Ensures all company policies and procedures are followed per
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- High school degree or GED minimum requirement, Associates
degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and
- Minimum of 1 year in retail store management.
- Demonstrated customer engagement skills.
- Demonstrates strong listening, written, and oral communication
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time; climb up and down a
- Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping,
reaching, pushing, and pulling.
- Regular work frequency is required to remain an active
employee. Minimum number of hours is not guaranteed.
- Availability changes must be approved by the Store Manager and
will be reviewed based on business needs.
- Seven to eight hour shifts and an average of 35 - 40 hours per
week: including events, weekends, holidays, and occasional
overnights. A minimum of two closing shifts a week.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
The duties described may be changed or reassigned at the discretion
of management, and the employee may be required to perform duties
that are not listed in the job description.
Keywords: Carter's, Lancaster , Sales Manager, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!