RCBK3 - Residential Counselor
Company: InVision Human Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
InVision Human Services is an innovative, non-profit human
services organization providing customized supports for people with
challenging disabilities. We are currently seeking dedicated,
enthusiastic Residential Counselors to work in our Comprehensive
Living Program in Lancaster.
- Assist person supported with daily living requirements
including but not limited to meal preparation, medication
administration, and personal care.
- Manage significant social and behavioral challenges in a
supportive, non-restrictive manner
- Provide transportation and scheduling assistance for medical
appointments, therapy sessions, and social outings.
- Document and account for all financial transactions related to
- Implement and document all supports as specified in the
Individual Support Plan.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age, possess a valid driver's
license, and have access to a vehicle.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology or related field or HS
diploma/GED with three years related human service
- Ability to utilize email and assorted computer
- Ability to read and comprehend written reports/regulations and
provide written documentation in a clear and understandable
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Must successfully pass all pre-employment screenings including
criminal background, FBI, employment verification, and physical
Hours: 3pm Friday through 11pm Sunday
Keywords: InVision Human Services, Lancaster , RCBK3 - Residential Counselor, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!