Product Owner CTM
Company: Eurofins Scientific
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company,
providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients
across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer,
healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water
you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the
biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply
are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is
accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food,
environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in
agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent
market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for
genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced
material sciences and in the support of clinical studies. In over
just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes,
France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900
independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than
800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000
analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition,
authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological
substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical
diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging
players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing. --In 2019,
Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR --- 4.56 billion, and has
been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20
years. Job Description Eurofins Central Laboratory (ECL) is an and
to end solution provider for laboratory services within the
clinical trials sector; where application development plays a
central role in providing reliable, high-quality laboratory data to
clients. In this highly creative and collaborative role you will be
the voice of the customer and a member of the Scrum team for the
in-house developed Clinical Trial Management (CTM) application.--As
part of the Application Development team, your role is critical in
being. In addition, you must work with the product users to deliver
the product and ensuring it meets the company vision. Position Key
- Maximizing the value of the products that result from work of
the development team.
- Represent the development team, be the liaison for
stakeholders, clients and users, and be the primary contact for all
queries related to the product between stakeholder and teams.
- Work with customers, stakeholders, and others apply the product
data to make business decisions, build out the Strategic Roadmap
and identify the key objectives, results, strategies to build out
the Product Backlog that provide the next level of detail.
- High-level perspective, creating a vision for development,
define goals and communicating these with stakeholders and ensure
that the development team goals are clear and the vision aligned
with the business objective.
- Provide effective management of the emerging Product Backlog,
ensuring that the Product Backlog is transparent, visible and
clearly understood by all and items are prioritized based on
overall strategy and business objectives, including
- Prioritize the needs of scope, budget and time weighing the
priorities according to objectives and stakeholder needs.
- Possess a strong understanding of end-to-end customer and user
centric experience, integration and mapping out dependencies.
- Overseeing the actual product development through each event,
including planning, refinement and sprint to ensure alignment with
the vision, strategy and product priorities.
- With deep market knowledge and strong communication skills you
will address the problems by anticipating the needs of the client's
to more effectively manage the development process.
- Manage and monitoring each stage of the development process and
- Creating and clearly communicating Product Backlog items,
developing and explicitly communicating the Product Goal.
- Serve as the voice of our customer by working with users to
gather feature requests that align with the Product Roadmap to meet
business initiatives and strategic goals.
- Work with the Stakeholders, Business Users to assess value,
develop cases, themes, features and user stories to ensure that
work is on items that deliver maximum value and are with the
- Work with Business Users and Analysts to develop appropriately
detailed User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, scenarios & artifacts
so that the development team understands them.
- Work with the Stakeholders to resolve product related problems,
make decisions, trade-off analysis to stay on track towards
business deliverable commitments.
- Ensure feature review and approval in collaboration with the
- Continuous improvement of Agile practices, Lean startup, new
technologies opportunities and other trends. Qualifications
Position Specifications and Job Requirements
- Experience with Product management, how to share the vision and
define the product roadmap.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership
- Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and
minimum valuable products.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a
- Active listening, creative and strategic thinking with
analytical, attention to details and problem-solving skills.
- Deep understanding and experience with agile methodologies,
with an overall understanding of technologies used in the
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team
members and customers.
- Management of stakeholders and their expectation.
- Entrepreneurship, startup skills or any experience in life
sciences sales or marketing is an advantage. Education
- Current Certified Product Owner Additional Information Eurofins
is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. Position is full time Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm at our Lancaster, Pennsylvania location. All applicants
within Lancaster, PA commuting distance are encouraged to
Keywords: Eurofins Scientific, Lancaster , Product Owner CTM, Other , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!