Looking for LPNs looking for an office opportunity as a Medical
*Option to work remote after training period*
1. Review medical claims and medical records to determine when
rescission is in question and provide synopsis to the client review
committee for determination.
2. Review medical claims and medical records to determine when a
case may involve a pre-existing condition.
3. Request and maintain documentation of all pending and
completed reviews including but not limited to; all medical claim
related information, medical records and advice from client
committee on outcome of review.
4. Take inbound inquiries via email, fax, mail and phone from
providers/members and client on these reviews.
5. Review medical records to determine if a condition is
6. Complete special projects as assigned.
Contact me if interested!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We
also know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ® Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at