Full Stack Web Developer
Company: Schweb Design, LLC
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Job Overview:Schweb Design is searching for a talented &
experienced full-stack web developer with strong experience
developing, building, theming, and maintaining websites & web
applications.A candidate with strong development experience with
modern content management systems like Drupal & Wordpress and/or
MVC frameworks like React, Vue.js, Angular is preferred.As a
full-stack web developer at Schweb Design, you will work with
dozens of local small businesses & non-profits and join our current
team of developers, designers, and SEO marketers.The ideal
candidate is a self-learner and self-manager with good time
management skills who enjoys collaboration and can communicate
effectively in a group of diverse personalities.
- Hours per week: 40 +
- Work weekends? Optional
- Work with a team? Work will require both solo and team
- Average daily start time: 8-9am
- Average daily quit time: 4:30-5:30pm
- Holiday & Vacation pay: available with accrual over time
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Overtime and bonus pay available for hitting goals
- Pay commensurate with experience
Responsibilities & duties:
- Write front-end code, back-end code, integrate with frameworks
and APIs, and utilize CLI tools and configuration GUI's as
- Create and update websites with focus on creating an
exceptional visitor experience while conveying a professional
appearance that accurately represents each client's brand and
- Analyze clients' needs to implement web site content, graphics,
performance, and capacity.
- Integrate web sites with other computer applications.
- Keep up-to-date with web development technologies and
- Utilize and implement attractive, thoughtfully laid out,
fully-responsive & mobile friendly website contexts and
- Work directly with clients to implement solutions that best
meet the needs of their business
- Applicant must be able to commute daily to our office currently
located in Leola, PA (near Lancaster, PA).
- Previous experience with writing modern HTML, CSS, PHP,
related to a LAMP stack.
- Previous experience with CMS's like Drupal & Wordpress, PHP
frameworks such as Laravel, and/or MVC frameworks like React,
Vue.js, and Angular is preferred.
- An experienced understanding of web design and user experience
What will set you apart:
- Advanced understanding of the Drupal and/or Wordpress CMS or
MVC frameworks including custom theming, custom module/plugin
development, and framework methodologies
- Experience with modern version-control systems such as Git
- Strong familiarity with the CLI commands & related tools
- Website design experience and an eye for design.
- A related degree such as Computer Science, Web Development,
IT/IS, or Website Design
Best things about this job:
- Flexible work hours
- Overtime available
- Opportunity to earn extra incentive pay
- Work with a wide array of clients and industries
- Collaborative team environment
- You will learn something new every day
- Challenging, unique, & daily-changing work
- Work rarely follows you home
- The opportunity to interact directly with clients.
Worst things about this job:
- Rigorous work environment with focus on efficiency.
- We are a growing small business with a small team. We have a
close-knit, team-oriented culture, and we are still growing.
- Your tasks from day to day may vary greatly depending on the
project(s) at hand.
Top qualities & skills we want:
- Strong attention to details and procedures; Ability to be
analytical and thorough
- Strong ability to communicate efficiently with team members and
- Strength in leading as well as working cooperatively with a
- Fast-pasted worker yet thorough and organized.
- Strong time management ability.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks across a wide range of client
projects and industries. Strong problem solving and critical
Top 3 attitudes we want:
- Being self-managed with a strong work ethic. You will not have
a strict regular agenda or be told what to do each day; You will
have the opportunity to set priorities and goals for yourself as
well as our clients, which affect their bottom line.
- Appreciate a challenge and approaches it with commitment,
earnestness, and enthusiasm.
- Have the heart of a teacher with willingness and ability to
explain the how and why.
About Schweb:Your work space:
- You will be provided with your own work space, desk, &
- You will be provided your own company computer
- Work on our privately managed production & development web
- Freshly-brewed, free coffee every day.
We believe work should be:
- done for a purpose
- fun, yet challenging
- a learning experience
- done with excellence
- done with the heart of a teacher
Schweb Design is a small, expanding web development, design, SEO &
online marketing agencies in the Lancaster, PA area. We specialize
in Drupal & Wordpress, harnessing the power and flexibility of
open-source for the benefit of our clients, while contributing back
to the open-source communities however we can. We believe business
should not be done with a closed fist, but rather that work & the
experience/knowledge that comes with it should be done with the
heart of a teacher educating, giving, and adding value to the lives
& businesses of our clients. We believe websites are an investment
and should be more than a hobby by making our clients money &
increased profits and can be leveraged to give back to the local
Keywords: Schweb Design, LLC, Lancaster , Full Stack Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!