Company: Chief Buildings
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Chief Buildings is currently seeking a Buyer. The Buyer is
responsible for maintaining a smooth flow of raw material,
components, resale, and services to our company. This is
accomplished in part by reviewing demand, and setting safety stocks
based on historical data. Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain a smooth flow of raw materials, buyouts, and resale to
meet finish date.
- Negotiate contracts for designated materials and services.
- Establish accurate materials costing.
- Build relationships with our various suppliers.
- Furnish information that impacts pricing or material
availability. -Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
- Three or more years experience in purchasing, procurement and
supply chain management; experience within the steel industry a
- Working knowledge of Chief Buildings and/or metal building
industry is helpful The Company: Putting the needs of customers
first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction
company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for
manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer
service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief
Industries employs over 1,200 skilled and dedicated employees who
produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around
the world. A division of Chief Industries, Chief Buildings has
designed and manufactured a wide variety of metal buildings
including multi-story offices, churches and schools, as well as
buildings for retail businesses and industrial use since 1966.
Every building is customized to meet the needs of the customer.
Chief Buildings are sold by authorized builders throughout the
United States, and are manufactured in Nebraska, Indiana, and South
Carolina. Our Benefits: This full-time position is eligible for
full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more. **Chief Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
We are committed to the basis of equal employment opportunity for
all and to providing employees and applicants with a work
atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment. All employment
decisions are based on professional demand, job requirements and
qualifications, without regard to color, race, family status,
religion or belief, or any other status protected by the laws or
regulations in the settings in which work is being completed. Chief
Industries Inc. will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment
based on any of these characteristics. Chief Industries Inc.
encourages all to apply for any available jobs. If you need
additional assistance with the application process, please call
Keywords: Chief Buildings, Lancaster , Buyer, Hospitality & Tourism , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...