Company: Boot Barn, Inc.
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Overview SALES PARTNER REPORTS TO: STORE MANAGERSTATUS:
NON-EXEMPTSummaryBoot Barn is where community comes first. We
thrive on togetherness, collaboration, and belonging. We build each
other up, listen intently, and implement out-of-the-box ideas. We
celebrate new innovations, congratulate one another's achievements,
and most importantly support each other. At Boot Barn, we work
together to make a positive impact on the world around us, and by
working collectively with encouragement, we consider ourselves
"Partners." With the values of the West guiding us, Boot Barn
celebrates heritage, welcomes all, and values each unique Partner
within our Boot Barn community.Our vision is to offer everyone a
piece of the American spirit - one handshake at a time. Our Sales
Partners engage with customers and create an exceptional in-store
experience. They embody Boot Barn's Mission, Vision and Values in
their words and actions while demonstrating selling and service
expertise, product knowledge, visual merchandising presentation
skills and strong point-of-sale proficiency.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities
- Foster a service and selling culture; exceed overall
expectations to build long-standing customer relationships.
- Become an expert in our product categories; understand and
communicate product knowledge (including features and benefits) to
- Maintain and achieve measurable goals, including units per
transaction (UPT), average dollar per transaction (ADT), item
add-ons and customer information capture rates.
- Be informed and understand current merchandise promotions and
- Maintain company-merchandising standards and assist in floor
moves, display maintenance, merchandising, sales set up, and store
- Assist with processing merchandise as well as monitoring and
replenishing floor stock.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and
maintain proper cash and media accountabilities at POS
- Actively seek new ways to develop skills and improve metrics by
partnering with the store leadership team.
- Adhere to all local, federal and state laws in addition to
Company policies, procedures, and practices.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by
- Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance and
- Strong communication, customer service, time management and
- Customer Centric/Sales Driven - Assesses customer experience
within the store and promotes a culture of customer engagement. Is
attentive to customers and understands their needs, offers products
that are aligned with the consumers' expectations. Continually
searches for ways to improve customer service.
- Ensure Effective Communication - Listens carefully and
attentively to others' opinions and ideas. Communicates information
clearly, concisely, and professionally.
- Establish Trust - Follows through on commitments. Is honest and
direct with others. Promotes a culture of respect for, commitment
to, and compliance with Company values, beliefs, and standards.
Ensures the protection of confidential information.Boot Barn
Benefits & Additional Compensation Opportunities
- Competitive hourly rate plus selling incentives (SPIFFS) and
monthly store sales bonus.
- Merchandise discount: 50% off of Exclusive Brands and 40% off
of third-party brands.
- Paid Time Off plan for year-round Boot Barn Partners.*
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.*
- 401(k) plan with generous company matching.
- Flexible schedules and work/life balance.
- Opportunities for growth at every level - we are opening 50+
new stores each year.*For eligible Boot Barn PartnersPAY RANGE:
$15.50-$17.00/hr**compensation varies based on geography, skills,
experience, and tenurePhysical DemandsIn general, the following
physical demands are representative of those that must be met by a
Partner to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently
abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Standing, walking and squatting less than fifty percent of the
- Required to lift, move and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all
documentation and reports.
- Must be able to see, hear and speak in order to communicate
with partners and customers.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust
- Manual dexterity required using hands to finger; handle, feel
and type; reach with hands and arms.[ ] Sedentary: Limited
activity, no lifting, limited walking[ ] Light: Office work, some
lifting, bending, stooping or kneeling, walking [ X ] Moderate:
Mostly standing, walking, bending, frequent lifting[ ] Arduous:
Heavy lifting, bending, crawling, climbingWork EnvironmentIn
general, the following conditions of the work environment are
representative of those that a Partner encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to allow differently abled individuals to perform the
essential functions of the job within the environment.
- The workspace is clean, orderly, properly lighted and
ventilated with the proper safety compliance.
- Noise levels are considered moderate.Boot Barn, Inc. reserves
the right to make exceptions to modify or eliminate this document
or its content. This document supersedes all previous policies,
procedures or guidelines pertaining to this subject. Our core value
of community bands us together in supportive and inclusive ways to
drive our collective success. Boot Barn provides equal employment
opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national or ethnic
origin, veteran or military status, disability, as well as any
other protected status under the law.Americans with Disabilities
Act (ADA) - Boot Barn will provide reasonable accommodations (such
as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal
assistance) with the application process upon your request as
required by applicable laws. If you have a disability and require
assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest
Boot Barn Store or Distribution Center or reach out to Human
Resources at 1-949-453-4400, Option 5.
Keywords: Boot Barn, Inc., Lancaster , Sales Partner, Hospitality & Tourism , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...