Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Restock and document the bars inventory to enhance
- Three to six months related experience; or equivalent
combination of training and experience.
- Alcohol Awareness Certification (must comply with State
- Requires the ability to read write and speak the English
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner;
develops alternative solutions and uses reason even when dealing
with emotional topics.
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations;
includes the ability to respond promptly to customer needs and
requests for service and assistance.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats
others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or
- Knowledge of and ability to appropriately interpret and follow
policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security
procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment
and materials properly.
- Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly
and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience whether oral or
- Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule to be at work
and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work outside
of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business
- Stock the bar with drinks garnishes and glassware.
- Maintain a clean working environment.
- Assist bar services by organizing supplies cleaning
stations/bar-top/tables and inventory record keeping.
- May assist serving customers and guests as directed by
bartenders and/or bar management.Boasting a central location in
downtown Lancaster, this hotel combines the Beaux Arts-style faade
of the former Watt & Shand Department Store with state-of-the-art
technology and modern dcor.Rooms at the Lancaster Marriott at Penn
Square are equipped with 32-inch LCD TVs and plug-in panels for
electronic devices.Guests can soak in the indoor swimming pool,
relax in the jacuzzi or opt for working out at the in-house fitness
center. Free Wi-Fi can be accessed in the modern airy hotels lobby
and in all public areas.As the global leader in third-party hotel
management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in
49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands
to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our
associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests
and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where
everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility
with Aimbridge Hospitality.Explore new opportunities with Aimbridge
Hospitality. As the global leader in third-party hotel management,
our growing portfolio represents 1,400 hotels in 49 states and 20
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our 60,000 associates
around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and
driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone
is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with
Aimbridge Hospitality.Job ID: 2022-163910 Full-Time/Part-Time:
Full-Time Street: 25 South Queen St
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Lancaster , Barback-Plough Restaurant, Hospitality & Tourism , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!