Team Leader, Merchandising
Company: Crate & Barrel
Posted on: May 16, 2022
We inspire purpose-filled living that brings joy to the modern
home. With a team of more than 8,000 associates spanning 130 store
and distribution locations across the U.S. and Canada, we achieve
together, drive results and innovate to inspire. Drawn together by
a shared passion for our customers and a spirit of fun, we deliver
high-quality home furnishings that are expertly designed,
responsibly sourced and bring beauty and function to people's
homes. From the day we opened our first store in Chicago in 1962 to
the digital innovations that engage millions of customers today,
our iconic brand is nearly 60 years in the making-and our story is
still unfolding. - -You're a visual person, and a master of
organization and efficiency. As Team Leader, you play a key role in
creating our striking merchandise design. Positive, creative and
enthusiastic, you think quickly on your feet and adapt easily to
change. Supporting the Assistant Store Manager, Visual, you help to
plan, perform and supervise the work of the merchandising team,
shifting your focus as needed - and shifting scheduling - to put
visual plans into action. You ensure product on the sales floor is
well-stocked and always ready for customers to shop. You are both a
mentor and a leader to Merchandising Associates. You communicate
the overall design vision, answer questions, provide productive
feedback and lead by example in performing high-level assignments.
Your excellent communication skills also cross channels to the
sales team to ensure visual merchandising is supporting their
- Lead designated functional team and manage associate workload
as determined in partnership with the Assistant Store Manager.
- Coach Department Specialists and associates on exceptional
performance and maintain a strong visible presence in the
department/work area.Job Knowledge
- Partner with the Assistant Store Manager to train and develop
associates on product knowledge, selling, customer service,
operations, visual, policies and procedures, as applicable.
- Maintain an understanding of new store initiatives and
communicate changes to the Department Specialists and associates,
ensuring adoption throughout the store, into steady state.Results
- Focus on promoting and driving sales, maintaining an awareness
of current product in store and not in store.
- Review KPI results, working with Assistant Store Managers to
identify opportunities and corrective
- Communicate regularly with the applicable functional Assistant
Store Manager to review business results, execution of
plans/strategies, customer feedback and associate performance.
- Ensure all customers are provided gracious, quick and efficient
service through setting expectations and modeling behaviors.What
- Your sense of personal style with a discerning eye and passion
for design and home furnishings
- 1+ years customer service or retail experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma/GED or equivalentThe job description and
other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be
construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be
required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates
are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Keywords: Crate & Barrel, Lancaster , Team Leader, Merchandising, Hospitality & Tourism , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!