Company: Continuum Medical Staffing
Posted on: September 10, 2019
Computed Tomography (CT) opening in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. This
and other radiology and imaging jobs brought to you by
AlliedHealthJobCafe.com CT (Computerized Tomography) Tech needed
for 13-week assignment in Lancaster, PA! Must have active CT Tech
- CT equipment, injectors, pulse oximeter, PACS, HIS/RIS
computer, angio-catheter, butterfly needles, biopsy and drainage
- Software: Epic, McKesson, CT software, optical disk, RIS.
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE: on Toshiba (Canon) CT systems – or
Siemens CT SystemsRequired skills and minimum years of experience:
- Graduate of an AMA-approved Radiological Technology, Nuclear
Medicine or Radiation Therapy School.
- Certification/degree in Radiologic Technology, Nuclear
Medicine, Computerized Tomography, or Radiation Therapy.
- Must have worked or studied in patient care environment and
performed high quality imaging procedures.Specific licensures and
- ARRT, CRT, BLS, ACLS, etc
- CT, CPRShift or schedule requirements:
- 8:00-16:30 M-F
- One weekend per month***MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE: on Toshiba
(Canon) CT systems – or Siemens CT Systems***Apply today!FOS
Keyphrases: computerized tomography jobs, computer tomography jobs,
computed tomography jobs, tomography jobs, cat scan technician
jobs, cat scan technologist jobs, cat scan tech jobs, ct scan jobs,
ct scan tech jobs, ct scan technician jobs, ct scan technologist
Keywords: Continuum Medical Staffing, Lancaster , CT Tech-LG, Healthcare , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!