Licensed School-Based Mental Health Outpatient Therapist
Company: TW Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services
Posted on: July 12, 2019
POSITION TITLE: Licensed Mental Health Professional - School-Based
CLASSIFICATION: Part-Time and Full-Time positions available
COUNTY: Lancaster County
SCHOOL DISTRICT(S): School District of Lancaster; Conestoga Valley
School District; Manheim Township School District
OVERTIME ELIGIBLE: No
DIVISION: School Based Mental Health Outpatient Services
REPORTS TO: School Based Outpatient Director
SUMMARY: The School-based Therapist will be responsible for
providing services related to the delivery of mental health care to
assigned clients at the designated school location and will provide
consultation services to the school staff to support the overall
mental health goals of the school. This is a great position for
therapists who like to work with children and adolescents.
Enjoy a flexible schedule and receive ongoing training throughout
the year! No evening weekend hours are required.
- Conduct intakes and provide continuing therapy to clients
within the school setting
- Assess, develop, and update treatment plans, provide
individual, family, and group sessions
- Interact with school personnel as needed (School Counselors,
- Meet funding requirements for documentation, including,
treatment plans, progress notes, etc.
- Travel to assigned school(s) to provide treatment
- Attend supervision and training as required for Part Time
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience working with children and adolescents
- Working knowledge of DSM-V, and have the ability to formulate a
diagnosis from information provided by the client
- Excellent writing and organizational skills
- Ability to meet paperwork deadlines consistently
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: 1. A Master's degree from an accredited
University or College in the field of Psychology, Social Work,
Counseling Education, Marriage & Family Therapy or a Human Services
field. 2. Licensed in the State of Pennsylvania, is required to
provide mental health services (LPC, LSW, LCSW, etc.)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Travel is required to the school. Ability
to maintain confidentiality and to work effectively with clients,
staff, and outside agencies.
BENEFITS: T.W. Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc.
offers a competitive Employee Benefit Package to all eligible
employees after 90 days of full-time employment, including Health
Insurance, Dental and Vision Coverage, Voluntary Benefits, paid
time off, and paid holidays. Part-time employees are also eligible
to enroll in Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Benefit plans, after 90
days of part-time employment, working a minimum of 15 hours/per
week. In addition, employees have access to the discounts provided
in the Employee Perks Reward Program, including tuition
Join our team as we continue to Help people back into the Swing of
How to Apply for Employment
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Employment application
- R--sum-- with cover letter
- Evidence of Degree (Transcript or Copy of Diploma)
- PA Criminal History Clearance (Act 34) - Follow the
instructions to "Submit a New Record Check" online using a credit
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151) - Print
out this form, complete, and mail in as instructed.
- FBI Criminal History - Follow the instructions and enter
service code 1KG738
Please email your coverletter and resume to:
email@example.com or mail/fax to:
TW Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc.
410 N. Prince St.
Lancaster, PA 17603
Send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: TW Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Lancaster , Licensed School-Based Mental Health Outpatient Therapist, Healthcare , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!