Current College Students - Veterinary Sales Associate - Lancaster, PA
Company: Trupanion USA
Posted on: July 12, 2019
Category: Outside Sales / Territory Sales Associate
Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania - York, Pennsylvania
TRUPANION TERRITORY PARTNER ASSOCIATE
Are you a Practice Manager, Veterinary Technician or Account
Manager that wants to get out of day-to-day practice but still
wants to make a difference in the lives of pets?
As a Trupanion Territory Partner Associate, your effort will help
protect the bond between people and their pets, and help secure the
brightest possible future for the field of veterinary medicine.
Trupanion's superior Medical Insurance for Dogs and Cats can ensure
that pets get the best possible care when sick or injured, and help
eliminate economic euthanasia.
We are looking for someone special to assist in building,
maintaining and strengthening relationships with veterinary
practices in Lancaster and York Counties. A big part of what we do
is educating veterinary staff about medical insurance for pets and
how promoting pet health insurance benefits pets, pet owners and
the hospitals they visit. Are you a go-getter with a positive
attitude? Do you enjoy meeting new people? Do you want to build
great relationships? Do you have reliable transportation?
This outside field sales position requires visiting veterinary
hospitals, building relationships and educating veterinary staff.
We offer a flexible schedule and provide training and support to
ensure our shared success.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Providing education to veterinary clinics and hospitals about
the critical importance of medical insurance for pets and about
Trupanion's superior value proposition
- Being a resource for questions about policy and technical
issues and providing training to hospital staff about procedures
and Trupanion Express
- Building on and maintaining good relations with practices by
providing courteous, efficient, and professional service
- Assisting and guiding veterinary practices in their effort to
leverage the Trupanion product for the maximum benefit of their
practice, patients and clients
- Utilizing the vast array of tools to engage shelters to partner
- Understand the Veterinary Industry, especially within
veterinary hospitals (minimum of the 5 years veterinary clinic
- Be pet passionate and possess a strong belief in our mission to
give responsible pet owners the ability to provide the best care
for their pet when it becomes sick or injured
- Possess strong entrepreneurial drive, including an attitude of
persistence and patience
- Possess the ability to present to hospital owners and staff
with confidence, and to discuss hard issues sensitively and with
- Willing to be on the road visiting practices and possess a good
driving record with reliable transportation with evidence of
- Be a team player but interested in working independently
- Possess strong verbal and written communication and listening
- Be open to training one-on-one or in group setting, not afraid
to ask questions, and learn things quickly
- Confident with technology and proficient with Microsoft Office
(primarily Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Possess the ability to become an expert on the Trupanion
- Ability to attend an expense paid nine-day training course at
the corporate headquarters in Seattle
- Able to understand that hard work rewards. This position has
unlimited earning potential as you grow the territory
Founded in 2000, Trupanion (NASDAQ: TRUP) offers medical insurance
for cats and dogs in Canada, the United States, and Puerto Rico
through its affiliated entities.
Trupanion is a registered trademark owned by Trupanion, Inc.
Underwritten in Canada by Omega General Insurance Company and in
the United States by American Pet Insurance Company. 6100 4th Ave
S, Seattle, WA 98108. Please visit AmericanPetInsurance.com to
review all available pet health insurance products.
For more information about Trupanion, visit
Keywords: Trupanion USA, Lancaster , Current College Students - Veterinary Sales Associate - Lancaster, PA, Healthcare , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!