Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Company: Rose City Nursing and Rehab
Posted on: July 9, 2019
Shift Available: FT 11pm-7am
We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA for our skilled
nursing facility Rose City Nursing and Rehabilitation in Lancaster
You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide each of your
assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in
accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan as a
Certified Nursing Assistant CNA.
CNA FT 11pm-7am
- Assist residents with daily dental and mouth care (i.e.,
brushing teeth/dentures, oral hygiene, special mouth care, etc.),
with bath functions (i.e., bed, bathtub or shower bath, etc) and
with hair care functions (i.e., combing, brushing, shampooing,
- Change bed linens. Keep linens tight to avoid wrinkles from
forming under the resident
- Assist resident with bowel and bladder functions (i.e., take to
bathroom, offer bedpan/urinal, portable commode, etc)
- Assist residents in preparing for activity and social programs
(i.e. church services, parties, visitors, etc)
- Change dressings, bandages, binders, etc., as
- Ensure that residents who are unable to call for help are
- Active Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
SMS us for a rapid response 717.740.2906 People Powered.
Note, we dont know the positions salary/wages to be able to
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for;
Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- many more!
Keywords: Rose City Nursing and Rehab, Lancaster , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA, Healthcare , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!