Travel RN-Radiology (RN #)
Company: All Medical Personnel, LLC
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Specialty: RN-Interventional Radiology TravelLocations: Lancaster, PennsylvaniaShift: DaysDuration: 13 weeksStart Date: ASAPJob Description
- A radiology nurseis involved with the assessment, planning, and care of patients who undergo diagnostic, interventional, and therapeutic procedures.
- Monitors patients during radiology procedures
- Under the direction of a physician, administer conscious (moderate Sedation)
- Interpret and treat cardiac arrhythmias
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment while managing multiple tasks
- Organize daily work schedules and prepare supplies and equipment rooms to meet physician requirements
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient careQualifications and Job Info
- Previous interventional radiology experience preferred
- 3-4 years of experience as RN preferred
- Active BLS
- Active Pennsylvania state license
- Active ACLS
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.Benefits
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Reimbursed Travel
- Licensure reimbursement
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct DepositAbout UsAll Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!If you're interested, please:1) Email with your Resume/Questions 2) OR call me at the number belowBest Regards,Stevie AaronRecruiting ConsultantAll Medical Personnel - Nursing & Allied HealthDirect: [Click Here to Apply] Main: [Click Here to Apply]
View our websiteConnect with us2015 Best Places to Work in North Texas Keyphrases: radiology tech jobs, mobile radiology jobs, outpatient radiology jobs, radiology assistant jobs, echocardiogram jobs, cat scan technician jobs, ultrasound technicians jobs, registered ultrasound technologist jobs, radiologic technology jobs, ultrasound technologist jobs, ultrasound technician jobs, ultrasound jobs, cat scan tech jobs, ultrasonography jobs, sonography jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, rad tech jobs, echocardiography technician jobs, radiologist jobs
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, LLC, Lancaster , Travel RN-Radiology (RN #), Healthcare , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!