Nurse Practitioner/NP- Outpatient Mental Health
Company: NP Now
Posted on: January 8, 2019
Outpatient mental health practice that is 'cutting edge' in all aspects of psychiatric care seeks a PMHNP/Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to add to their team
- Founded in the early 1970's with a goal to provide quality community-based mental health services in Pennsylvania.
- Offers unique mental health services and IDD support programs to empower minds and enrich lives of all ages.
Benefits and Features:
- $90-128,000 annual salary, depending on experience
- Excellent health benefits, dental, Vision, LTD-STD, 401k, and life benefits.
- 5 weeks' vacation per year
Your Role with the Company:
- 1 hour evaluations and 20-25 minute medication checks. NP can see just adults, all ages or just kids.
- Work in a full team of MDs, NPs, social workers and therapists.
- Monday-Thursday 4, 10-hour shifts per week, No call or weekends
- This position is open to meet the demand in the community. This has been around for over 40 years, has close to 2,000 team members and serves 19 counties in PA. This group is dedicated to providing the best Psychiatric care possible.
- Ideal candidate has strong psych background and has a commitment to help/serve psych patients
- Expansive farms rub elbows with manicured suburbs, which lead right into the bustling city. A short drive can take one through each of these environments. Each area boasts its own unique groups of inhabitants: farmers, families, college students and young professionals. From close-knit church communities to the indie coffee shop scene, Lancaster holds something for everyone.
- Ranked 41st best place to live in America in 2017. Lancaster has several farmers markets with locally grown fruit produce, and goods operated by the Amish.
- Has a famous downtown with multiple eateries, markets, museums, historical attractions, restaurants and cafes, theatres, shops, and boutiques
For more information contact:
NP Now, LLC
- Open to New grad psych certified nurse practitioners
- Must have psych certification!
- MSN/ APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse)/ARNP, PMHNP/Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Keywords: NP Now, Lancaster , Nurse Practitioner/NP- Outpatient Mental Health, Healthcare , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!