Posted on: December 9, 2018
Company Info: Employer Inc. owns, operates, and manages the largest network of freestanding veterinary hospitals and veterinary clinical reference laboratories in North America, with over 900 hospitals located in the U.S. states and Canada, and more than 55 clinical laboratories. Employer is also a leading supplier of diagnostic imaging equipment to the veterinary industry, as well as operating a franchisor of premier dog daycare facilities.If you are a current employee, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs. You can also copy the link below into a browser to apply through our internal career site:https://www.myworkday.com/vca/d/inst/1$9925/9925$18299.htmldEmployer Smoketown Animal Hospital is an AAHA-accredited, multi-doctor practice in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.We are seeking an experienced Associate Veterinarian to join our team at Employer Smoketown Animal Hospital just outside of Lancaster, PA.
At our top-notch, state of the art medical facility, we treat dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets, birds, and pocket pets. Our experienced and knowledgeable medical team consisting of six veterinarians, 15 technicians, a patient outreach coordinator, and 7 receptionists are fully trained on the latest veterinary medicine and procedures, ensuring our patients receive the best veterinary care in the industry.
At Employer Smoketown Animal Hospital we provide primary care, specialty surgery, diagnostic ultrasounds, cardiology, and dental specialty services for a population of approximately 60,000 people.
As a member of the Employer family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining Employer are:
- Network of 4,500+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and Employer Charities.
Employer adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development).
Keywords: VCA, Lancaster , Associate Veterinarian, Healthcare , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!