Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Fairmount Homes, Inc
Posted on: February 9, 2024
16 hr /wk Personal Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Charge
NurseFairmount is hiring a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Charge
Nurse for in our Personal Care unit! Join a growing and caring team
that celebrates compassionate care and teamwork for our seniors and
their families! Founded on Christ's love and Mennonite values, we
strive to enrich the lives of those we serve. If you love working
with older adults in a relaxed beautiful rural setting we would
invite you to learn more about Fairmount! Apply today! Part Time
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Charge Nurse --- Evening Shift,
2:30pm - 10:30pm, every other weekend and holiday rotation Week 1:
Sunday, FridayWeek 2: Tuesday, Saturday*Must have current license
as LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Pay: $28.45 - $30.75 per hour,
+$1/hr shift differential, +1.25/hr weekendsBenefits for a for a
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Generous wage and competitive shift differentials
- Paid time off (PTO) plan
- 401K plan
- 25% discount at Cat's Back Cafe! This position is responsible
for assisting Personal Care residents in activities of daily
living. Duties include nursing care and services that maintain
comfort, safety, physical and emotional well-being and personal
dignity. Employment Qualifications for a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Currently licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with the
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- Demonstrates a sincere desire to work with older, disabled or
handicapped adults and demonstrates sensitivity to the needs of
- Must demonstrate a desire to work with older adults.
- Must demonstrate the qualities of dependability, reliability,
- Must support the mission and values of Fairmount Homes.
- Must demonstrate ability to understand and carry out the
policies and procedures of Personal Care and Fairmount Homes.
- Must have current certification in CPR/AED and First Aid or be
willing to obtain upon hire Core Values
- Trust- dependable and honest actions.: We act in such a manner
that customers can always depend on us, put their confidence in us,
and rely on our honesty.
- Teamwork- input from all accomplishes our mission.: We set
personal differences aside and join together as a team to achieve
our mission. We promote positive, open community between team
members. We value every team member. We hold ourselves accountable
for all our actions.
- Quality- always doing our best.: We strive to be the best in
all we do, a model for others to follow. We hold fast to the
highest standards of excellence.
- Integrity- doing the right thing, always.: We choose to always
do the right thing and are honest in all our dealings. We firmly
adhere to the highest code of moral values in all we do and
- Dignity- all are created in God's image.: Our actions show that
we value all people, since they are created in God's image and
worthy of dignity and our respect.
- Compassion- serve to meet all needs in love.: We serve others
with tender, loving care in meeting emotional, physical and
spiritual needs. We are aware of our customers' needs and desire to
meet these needs.
- Community- be humble, everything we do effects all: We join
together to meet our customers' needs. We promote neighborhoods
within our community. We are responsible for our actions, realizing
that all our actions have an effect on others in our community.As a
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Charge Nurse you are responsible for
assisting Personal Care residents in activities of daily living.
Duties include nursing care and services that maintain comfort,
safety, physical and emotional well-being and personal dignity.
Candidates with experience as a certified or licensed Med Tech will
also be considered.Universal Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Adheres to Corporate Compliance Plan.
- Complies with HIPAA Privacy standards.
- Understands that the job description reflects management's
assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or
restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Follows emergency procedures and responds rapidly and
appropriately to emergencies ensuring the safety of the residents
and team members.
- Follows proper procedures and promotes safe work practices in
order to maintain a safe working environment.
- Adheres to the Fairmount Code of Conduct.
Keywords: Fairmount Homes, Inc, Lancaster , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Ephrata, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!