LPN- Part Time 7am -11am or 7pm-11pm
Company: Universal Health Services, Inc.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Lancaster Behavioral Health Hospital (LBHH) is a newly opened
(July, 2018) 126-bed, inpatient psychiatric hospital and start-up
joint venture between Lancaster General Health/Penn Medicine and
Universal Health Services.In addition to a general adult unit and
dedicated adolescent unit, the new facility will also offer
services for treating those with co-occurring disorders on the
psychiatric-medical unit, an intensive adult unit to care for those
with severe conditions, as well as a women's trauma unit. How will
you make a difference at LBHH?Licensed Practical Nurse will make a
difference by delivering quality nursing care to psychiatric adult
and adolescent individuals in care. Licensed Practical Nurses are
responsible for completing the following duties and tasks:
- Conducts ongoing and individualized nursing care duties as
assigned and as dictated by the patient's condition in accordance
with physician orders and facility protocols.
- Collaborates with other team members in the development,
implementation, and evaluation of an individualized plan of
- Performs treatments and therapies as ordered by physician in an
appropriate and timely fashion.
- Documents patient care, findings, and psychosocial responses to
- Documents PRN medications given, reason and effect.
- Initiates emergency measures according to age appropriate CPR
and client resuscitation protocols.
- Participates in emergency crisis interventions according to age
appropriate techniques. What do our current staff value at LBHH?
- An environment that puts patient care first.
- One of the most rewarding aspects of working as an LBHH
employee is providing excellent care, comfort, and security to the
patients and families you treat, at their most vulnerable
- Having the opportunity to grow, learn, and advance in your
- There are very robust continuing education options with
- Supportive and responsive leadership.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.What's in
it for me?
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Competitive Compensation & Generous Paid Time Off
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug
- Robust tuition reimbursement
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its 300+
- An opportunity to make a difference every single day.
QualificationsWhat Does LBHH Require for this Role?
- State of PA License Practical Nurse
- One year of LPN experience preferred What Happens Next?After
you apply online and submit your resume, a member of our HR team
will review your qualifications and experience. If we are
interested in scheduling an interview, our HR team will reach out
to you. You may log back on to this website to check the status of
your application at any time.Lancaster Behavioral Health Hospital:
Treatment. Compassion. Hope. Today, tomorrow and always. EEO
Statement All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an
environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities
are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are
equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully
commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and
compensation of individuals without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and
sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.We believe
that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our
success. Notice At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human
Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective
candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best
possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in
creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience.
During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will
request financial or personal information (Social Security Number,
credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The
recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like
Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job
posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries,
let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or
1-800-852-3449. Authorized byCorporate Human Resources
Keywords: Universal Health Services, Inc., Lancaster , LPN- Part Time 7am -11am or 7pm-11pm, Healthcare , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...