Registered Nurse (RN) Infection Control Specialist/Staff Educator
Company: Hamilton Arms Center
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Hamilton Arms Center - Registered Nurse (RN) Infection Control
Benefits of the Registered Nurse (RN) Infection Control
- Daily Pay! Your pay, when you need it! Get paid daily!
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan and 401k
- Core Benefits start the first day of the month following date
- Generous PTO
- Employee Referral Program
- Industry leading orientation and training with on-going
- Employee recognition through various awards and recognition
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous professional and clinical training
- An employer who cares about -YOU
336 S. West End Avenue, Lancaster, PA 17603
Hamilton Arms Center is currently looking for a full time
-Registered Nurse (RN) Infection Control Specialist -to assist with
leading our nursing team! Are you a compassionate and enthusiastic
Registered Nurse (RN) with leadership experience in long-term care?
Then this might be the perfect opportunity for YOU!
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) Infection Control
- Registered Nurse (RN) with effective leadership & supervisory
skills in a long-term care setting
- Certification needed
- Must have knowledge of state and federal regulations
- Must successfully complete a post offer, pre-employment
criminal background check and physical / drug screen.
- Covid 19 Vaccine Required
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) Infection Control
- Report all reportable diseases to the county and state health
- Assist with in-services on wound prevention, wound care, ostomy
care, and incontinence for the nursing staff.
- Participate in planning, conducting, and scheduling in-service
training classes for CNAs/GNAs and any other nursing personnel that
provide instructions on "how to do the job," and ensure a
well-educated nursing service department.
- Assist in standardizing the methods in which work will be
- Assist in training department personnel in identifying tasks
that involve potential exposure to blood or body fluids.
We are working around the clock to keep our residents and staff
healthy and safe and are following the recommended protocols and
guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
(CDC). We ensure all employees and residents have the required PPE
to protect them from potential exposure during this COVID-19
epidemic. Additionally, Numerous precautions have been implemented
in all nursing centers such as temperature and symptom screening,
screening all employees, restricting visitors and enhancing
cleaning of high touch surfaces.
A team centered culture that supports our values of -S.H.A.R.E.
(Service, Honesty, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence) drive
our daily activities with all we interact with.
Take pride in your career and join an organization where your
talents will shine! Apply Today!
Hamilton Arms Center is an equal opportunity employer and complies
with applicable Federal, State and Local civil rights laws and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age,
disability, sex, and protected veteran status.
Keywords: Hamilton Arms Center, Lancaster , Registered Nurse (RN) Infection Control Specialist/Staff Educator, Healthcare , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!