Nursing Home Administrator
Company: Presbyterian Senior Living
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Nursing Home Administrator
Presbyterian Senior Living is hiring a Nursing Home Administrator
for our community at Ware Presbyterian Village in Oxford, PA.
The Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) is responsible for health
center operation in accordance with the established policies and
procedures of Presbyterian Homes, Inc. as well as in compliance
with federal, state and local regulations. Position is responsible
for ensuring quality of care, resident rights, effective staffing
and fiscal stability of community.
Presbyterian Senior Living Offers:
- Competitive Compensation! $115,000-$140,000 depending on
- Great Benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 403B with discretionary Match
- Holidays, PTO - 30 days frontloaded in January
- Monday-Friday Day Shift, On call every 12th weekend
- Active Nursing Home Administrator's state licensure or ability
to obtain (based on state of operation) required
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience as a Nursing Home Administrator or
Assistant Nursing Home Administrator
- Three years experience in Long Term Care or healthcare
- Master's degree preferred
- Bachelor's degree in related field (nursing, healthcare
administration, social service) preferred
- Prior leadership experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal, state and local
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding occupancy and mix
- Ensure the highest quality of care is provided to all
- Accountable for the direction, coordination and supervision of
all activities within the Health Center.
- Collaborate on annual budget and fiscal control of the
community to meet budget targets.
- Develop positive relationships and be accessible to all
residents, families, visitors and staff.
- Make recruitment recommendations and decisions.
- Participate in training, supervision and discipline of
- Complete performance evaluations for direct reports.
- Act as a liaison between the community and all outside
- Endorse community in positive way to the greater
- Maintain and prepare records and reports as required by
policies and regulations.
- Ensure resident rights and smooth transition throughout
- Act as a catalyst for quality improvement.
- Perform daily rounding on residents and staff.
- Promote effective marketing and public relations.
- Remain compliant with all federal, state, local and corporate
Presbyterian Senior Living is a large non-profit organization, and
is dedicated to our mission to provide compassionate, vibrant and
supportive communities and services to promote wholeness of body,
mind and spirit. Associated topics: care unit, coronary, maternal,
mhb, nurse clinical, nurse rn, registered nurse, staff nurse,
Keywords: Presbyterian Senior Living, Lancaster , Nursing Home Administrator, Healthcare , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!