PA Licensed Therapist - Ph.D., Psy.D., LPC, LMFT, LCSW
Company: L. L. MULHOLLEM COUNSELING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY
Posted on: June 18, 2022
L. L. Mulhollem Counseling & Psychotherapist, LLC (LLM) is
seeking professional, compassionate and licensed psychotherapists
and/or psychologists to join our team. LLM offers both remote and
The perfect people for our positions are LPC's, LCSW's, LMFT's,
Ph.D.'s, and/or Psy. D.'s LLM offers multiple approaches to healing
including individual and relationship therapy, medication
management, and neuropsychological testing. Additionally, we also
offer trauma therapy with experienced EMDR therapists.
- Beautiful large offices with new furniture
- Multiple locations with openings including Mount Joy and
- Family focused employee approach - we support compassion and
caring for our people, the same that we teach our clients
- Flexible schedule
- Retirement plan / matched by company (per plan)
- Referral program
- Stipend program for benefits
- One of the highest pay scales on the market with opportunity to
earn $90,000.00 a year or more
- Bonus structure to encourage performance, not a punitive
- Professional development assistance
- Internship, Licensure, and Post Doctorate support
LLM prioritizes the wellbeing, job satisfaction, and growth of our
- Interact with and counsel clients to assist them in gaining
insight and awareness, defining goals, and planning action to
improve personal, social, educational, or vocational development
- Identify psychological, emotional, or behavioral issues, using
information obtained from interviews, tests, records, or reference
- Consult with or provide consultation to other doctors,
therapists, or clinicians regarding patient care.
- Evaluate effectiveness of counseling or treatments and the
correctness and completeness of diagnoses, modifying treatment
plans or diagnoses as necessary.
- Refer clients to other specialists, institutions, or support
services as necessary.
- Keep accurate documentation of patient information including
intake documents, session notes, progress notes, recommendations,
and treatment plans within 24 hours after the service has been
- Ensure that all necessary documentation (data, HIPAA, consent)
has been collected from new clients.
- Attend monthly company providers group meetings/training.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude in face-to-face
- Effectively create and carry out treatment plans using
- Maintain client's charts and keep complete and correct
- Develop rapport with clients in order to facilitate a healthy
- Exercise sound clinical and professional judgment using
- Excellent connection skills (Person Centered Therapy)
- Willingness to learn and continue personal growth becoming the
best provider you can be
- Active PA license as either a LPC, LCSW, LMFT, Clinical
Psychologist, and/or Neuropsychologist
Requested but Not Required:
- EMDR Level 2 or above training (EMDR Institute preferred)
- Training in integration of Christian Faith and Psychopathology
(many clients request a 'faith-based background and DSM-5 suggests
ability to incorporate client's faith integrated with support
- Desire to continue to grow and consider management level
opportunities when opportunities arise
Education and Certifications:
- Master's Degree or above
- Current active license status of in Pennsylvania
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expertise in clinical skills in evaluation, crisis
intervention, and case management.
- Proven ability to interact with diverse populations and be
- Demonstrated strong communication skills (written and
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism
- Must be computer literate and able to type clinical notes and
reports in word processing format.
- Must be able to provide Individual and Couples Therapy
- 1 year or more (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
LLM is family run and the owner is also an active provider that
works side-by-side with the other providers. To learn more, check
out our site at LLMcounseling.com.
Keywords: L. L. MULHOLLEM COUNSELING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY, Lancaster , PA Licensed Therapist - Ph.D., Psy.D., LPC, LMFT, LCSW, Healthcare , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!