Temporary Nurse Aide - New Competitive Wages and
Company: ProMedica Senior Care
Posted on: May 15, 2022
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled
nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and
rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and
rehabilitation therapy.The Temporary Nurse Aide position is
responsible for providing patient related care and ancillary
services in accordance with HCR ManorCare quality standards under
the direction of a licensed nurse supervisor
- Acknowledges patients' and families' concerns and reports them
to the nurse supervisor.
- Responds to any and all call lights timely. Provides care or
refers to appropriate person.
- Participates in and receives nursing report upon reporting for
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing,
grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment.
- Handles linens according to infection control guidelines.
- Performs restorative procedures as instructed.
- Ensures that residents' personal care needs are being met in
accordance with residents' wishes.In return for your expertise,
you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and
unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team
leading the nation in healthcare.
569 - ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation - Lancaster,
High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Prior experience in healthcare preferred.
- Successfully completes the AHCA Temporary Nurse Aide on-line
- Ability to communicate with patients and staff; ability to
follow directions and to complete assigned tasks.
Keywords: ProMedica Senior Care, Lancaster , Temporary Nurse Aide - New Competitive Wages and, Healthcare , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!