Company: Visiting Angels
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Now Hiring a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
Start your rewarding new career today!
- On-going training, specifically regarding the best ways to care
for sick clients while protecting your own health and
- $500 sign-on bonus and referral bonuses available
- Competitive pay, based on experience level
- Choose overnight assignments that fit your schedule
- Weekend wage premiums, for eligible shifts
- 401K plans, with company match
- Reliable support from our friendly office staff
- We treat you well because we appreciate the work you do!
Job Qualifications And Requirements
- The CNA must have completed a CNA course and passed the PA CNA
- Must have one year of experience which is verifiable through
references, and must complete this agencys employment process.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be physically able to perform the duties of the position
including lifting up to 50 lbs., transfer clients and operate
manual and mechanical lifts.
- Must exhibit mature responsible behavior, and understand the
need for patient confidentiality.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to follow direction and accurately report changes
in client's condition to the Supervisor.
- Must have available reliable transportation to and from
- Must be able to pass background/DMV/drug screening
Core Job Duties
- Record pertinent information pertaining to the client's
- Reminding clients to take medications at the appropriate
- Planning and preparing meals, according to specific dietary
requirements, and if necessary feeding the client
- Assist the client with therapy exercises, under the supervision
of a Registered Therapist
- Gives direct patient care, such as bathing, dressing, grooming,
- Assisting with ambulation, with or without the use of
- Maintain a safe and healthy living environment through light
housekeeping tasks, such as changing bed linens, dusting,
vacuuming, cleaning kitchen/bathroom, and laundry
- Accompany client to doctors appointments and conduct errands,
such as grocery shopping
- Take clients vital signs and record input and output
- Observe and record changes in the clients condition and report
to the Supervisor
- Support and maintains a culture of safety and quality.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Participating in in-service education programs
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Visiting Angels, Lancaster , CNA, Healthcare , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!