Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital
Posted on: November 18, 2021
DescriptionNight Shift Registered Nurse Needed$15,000 Sign-On
BonusOpportunities Available - 12 hour shift: 7pm - 7amLancaster
Rehabilitation Hospital, a joint venture between Penn Medicine
Lancaster General Health and Kindred Healthcare, is the only
freestanding inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Lancaster County.
Conveniently located off of US Route 30, Lancaster Rehabilitation
Hospital features 59 private patient rooms. Our highly skilled team
of nurses and therapists work together to provide a personalized
intensive rehabilitation treatment care plan to optimize patient
quality outcomes and restore independence.Your career growth begins
when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses,
therapists and other experts work together to form individualized
care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through
our development programs, training seminars and university
partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but
emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and
developing future healthcare leaders.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Accurately performs patient assessments and identifies patient
- Identifies and initiates appropriate nursing
- Provides patient and family teaching throughout the
rehabilitation stay and prior to discharge.
- Provides care appropriate to condition and age of the
- Works cooperatively and actively participates with other
members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Participates in Continuous Quality and Performance Improvement
- Maintains positive relationships with all customers.
- Promotes rehabilitation nursing philosophy and scope of
- Actively participates in team conferences.
- Performs timely and appropriate documentation relating to
medical necessity in the medical record.
- Responsible for completion and revision of the
Interdisciplinary Care Plan for each patient.
- Performs timely and accurate QI assessments.
- Provides a safe environment for patients, visitors and staff
and complies with appropriate and approved safety standards.
- Supports the leadership for the hospital in a professional
manner and acts as a role model.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Graduate from an accredited Associate Degree in Nursing,
Nursing Diploma program or Bachelors of Science in Nursing.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- BCLS certification.
- ACLS preferred.
- Minimum six months' Medical/Surgical experience in an acute
care setting preferred.
Keywords: Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital, Lancaster , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!