PT Nurse Practitioner HRA
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
NursingJobCafe.com Nurse Practitioners needed to perform in-home
annual assessments.Perform in-home wellness assessments with
Medicare recipients to pinpoint any gaps in care. Assessments cover
prior medical history, present history, and medication review.
Educate members on chronic health conditions, medications,
preventative screenings/tests, and lifestyle concerns.
Make your own flexible schedule. Assessments available seven days a
- W-2 positions offer excellent pay per assessment.
- Paid bi-weekly for completed assessments.
- 32 assessments per month minimum.
- Malpractice Insurance is provided.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tablets and field equipment will be provided.
- $100 per completed visit Requirements:
- Must hold a current valid NP licensure in the state of
- ANCC or AANP Board Certified
- Must have an active DEA
- Some experience required
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Lancaster , PT Nurse Practitioner HRA, Healthcare , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!