LPN-Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Banka General Staffing
Posted on: April 30, 2021
We are recruiting for RN positions in Lancaster, PA. You will
provide outstanding patient care and physical support for patients
and residents on daily basis. Job Description:
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for
side effects and reactions.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient
nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Counsel and educate patients and their families on treatment
- Administer medication, change wound dressings and care for
other treatment options
- Read and interpret patient information, making treatment
decisions when appropriate
- Observe and record patient behavior
- Collect patient health history
- Consult with supervisors and doctors to decide on the best
treatment plan for patients
- Direct and supervise nurses, nurse assistants and nurse
- Research ways to improve healthcare processes and improve
patient outcomes Job Requirement:
- BSN in nursing or equivalent.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or
- Valid state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR and First Aid.
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families,
physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude. Shifts: 7am - 3pm 3pm - 11pm
11pm - 7am
Keywords: Banka General Staffing, Lancaster , LPN-Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!