Company: Sleep Number
Posted on: June 11, 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your retail sales career
and experience unlimited earning potential in an innovative,
team-oriented learning environment. Our proprietary products,
exclusive distribution, best-in-class sales training and
relationship-based sales process enable you to build lifelong
relationships and a rewarding, long-term career. Our retail Sales
Managers convey a passion for our products and our customers, as
well as a commitment to being a trusted and respected team
- Ensure a world-class customer experience. Utilize a proven
sales process to discover each customers unique sleep needs and
lead them through a selection of Sleep Number products that will
deliver the best sleep of their life.
- Build relationships with customers and team. Proactively and
effectively communicate product features and benefits, as well as
promotional information and store procedures. Provide timely,
relevant customer follow-up and employee coaching.
- Lead store operations, recruiting, management, training and
sales functions, ensuring productivity, compliance with company
policies and team effectiveness.
- Leverage company programs and tools to generate local market
awareness and drive store traffic. Demonstrate a tenacious drive
for results. Hold self and team accountable for becoming trusted,
successful Sleep Experts and consistently exceeding sales
- Sleep Number Sales Managers are self-motivated leaders who
think big, always do the right thing and play to win.
- 3+ years of proven sales management or team leadership
experience with a track record of meeting and exceeding goals,
preferably in a high-end/specialty environment.
- Prior success recruiting, training, engaging and retaining top
- Adept at using technology required for store operations (e.g.,
POS systems) and sales presentations (e.g., interactive
demonstrations, iPad); technology engagers and early adopters
- Able to lead by example in a fast-paced, growth-oriented work
environment; committed to continuous improvement.
- Motivated by a pay-for-performance compensation plan.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; typical retail hours to
include evenings and weekends.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and able to
demonstrate English language proficiency. Second language skills
- Minimum H.S. diploma or equivalent required. Additional
education and training preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base pay, plus commission and bonus plan
- Health/dental/vision coverage within 30 days
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off and company holidays
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to
recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all
backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national
origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental,
communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender
identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Sleep Number, Lancaster , Store Manager, Executive , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!