177. Director of Quality - Lancaster PA - MAX $110,000
Company: Computronics Solutions
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Director of Quality - Lancaster PA - MAX $110,000 Note:
Applicant must be resident of the USA or Green Card Holder.
- Clinical license required
- BSN or BS/BA required
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, and evaluate PI
activities, effective oral and written communication skills and
proficiency in basic computer skills required Nice-To-Haves
- Registered Nurse with current state licensure highly
- Certification preferred by APIC (American Practitioners of
Infection Control), and NAHCQ (National Association of Health Care
- Working knowledge of staff development and the educational
process, quality improvement, infection control/employee healthy,
and safety/risk management standards Job Description The DQM
assumes responsibility and accountability for the hospital-wide
Continuous Quality and Performance Improvement program. The DQM
will assist the CEO/leadership and Medical Staff to establish
priorities for Performance Improvement. He/she ensures that
disciplines in the hospital work collaboratively to plan and
implement Performance Improvement activities. The DQM will focus on
measuring, analyzing and trending information in order to improve
outcomes. He/she will assure ongoing monitoring of performance to
ensure that improvements are sustained. The DQM will direct and
assist in compliance with federal and state regulations and
accreditation standards. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provides leadership and oversight of a comprehensive, efficient
and integrated organization wide Continuous Quality Performance
- Measures and assesses performance through collection, analyses,
and trending of data.
- Focuses on processes and systems to improve performance.
- Directs, facilitates, and reports on all aspects of services
relating to risk management and patient safety.
- Investigates factors contributing to adverse outcomes in order
to improve processes and systems.
- Encourages reporting on risk reduction strategies in an
atmosphere which minimizes blame or retaliation. Fosters
environment to reduce unanticipated adverse events and/or
outcomesResponsible for education of Continuous Quality and
Performance Improvement and additional hospital-wide education and
- Directs the functions and operation of the hospital-wide
continuous quality improvement program including review of records
for indicators of quality; reports findings to leadership, Medical
Executive Committee, the Board of Managers and other committees as
- Responsible for education of Continuous Quality and Performance
Improvement to hospital and medical staff.
- Annually reviews hospital wide plans for the functions of IC
and CQPI and establishes goals and objectives for the next
- Acts as a liaison to local health officials, coordinates
inspections and accreditation reviews with state and other
- Demonstrates knowledge of growth, development, and the aging
process for the planning and delivery of age-appropriate care.
- Other duties as assigned. Screening Questions
- Why are you seeking a new opportunity?
- What are you good at professionally / What motivates you?
- Our mission is to help all patients reach the highest level of
functional ability by providing the best quality and most
compassionate care. Please describe your approach to patient care
and how you like to work with your team members: Interview Steps
- Phone Screen
- Leadership Interview
- Corp Leader Interview Benefits
- Paid time off
Keywords: Computronics Solutions, Lancaster , 177. Director of Quality - Lancaster PA - MAX $110,000, Executive , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...