Therapy Rehab Director
Company: WHITE OAK MANAGEMENT
Posted on: March 12, 2023
Job Location: White Oak Manor Lancaster - Lancaster, SC
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: 4 Year Degree
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Job Shift: Day
Job Category: Therapist
DescriptionCome join our amazing team at White Oak Manor Lancaster! We are seeking a Full-time Rehab Director to join our staff of licensed nurses, certified nurses, administrative team, dietary, laundry, and housekeeping staff that provide amazing care to our residents every day! We are a 132-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility located at 253 Craig Manor Rd., Lancaster, SC. We look forward to meeting you!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package!
JOB DESCRIPTION: REHAB DIRECTOR
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: The following responsibilities are listed with the understanding that the Rehab Director
supervises the Rehab Staff for one or more buildings.
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS: Excellent organizational and communication skills.
EDUCATION: Must be a graduate of an accredited program within your discipline.
EXPERIENCE: Prior experience working in administration preferred.
CERTIFICATE / LICENSE: Must meet the criteria of the SouthCarolina Board for your discipline.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports directly to the Facility Administrator and Senior Director of Rehab Operations.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to perform the physical job functions, with or without reasonable accommodation, as follows:
1. Lift 10lbs from floor to knuckle occasionally
2. Lift 5lbs overhead occasionally
3. Pivot transfer 200lbs occasionally
4. Carry up to 10lbs, 80 feet frequently
5. Push / pull 10lbs, 200 feet frequently
6. Squat, stoop, or kneel up to 15 minutes occasionally
7. Fine hand manipulation, bilaterally frequently
8. Heavy grasp, bilaterally frequently
9. Visual acuity corrected to a level to be able to complete paperwork and perform patient care
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Must be able to perform duties of the position under working conditions as follows:
1. The Rehab Director will supervise all staff in the Rehab Department to insure successful day-to-day operations.
2. The Rehab Director will schedule department coverage as needed.
3. The Rehab Director will follow-up on assigned tasks to ensure that they are completed correctly.
4. The Rehab Director will perform orientation of new employees to all policies of the rehab department.
5. The Rehab Director will provide on-the-job training for the Rehab Staff.
6. The Rehab Director will coordinate, and may be requested to perform, facility requested in-services.
7. The Rehab Director will communicate applicable information to Rehab Staff after each Rehab Director meeting.
8. The Rehab Director will monitor staffing requirements and will discuss with the Sr. Director of Rehabilitation Operations their individual building's needs.
9. The Rehab Director will coordinate and schedule for on-site interviews of employee candidates for the Rehab Department. There may be a need to conduct a preliminary telephone interview.
10. The Rehab Director will track and complete employee's annual performance evaluations and submit to the Sr. Director of Rehabilitation Operations for review and final approval.
11. The Rehab Director will assist with interdisciplinary clinical programs, as appropriate, for each facility.
12. The Rehab Director will complete weekly and monthly productivity reports.
13. The Rehab Director is responsible for signing Rehab Staff expense reports. The Rehab Director must submit their own expense reports to the Sr. Director of Rehabilitation Operations.
14. The Rehab Director will coordinate treatments to make efficient utilization of time without compromising quality and safety.
15. The Rehab Director will attend the Facility's requested meetings.
16. The Rehab Director will ensure that all special-requested screens are completed according to policy.
17. The Rehab Director will ensure that all rehab physician orders are addressed within 48 hours.
18. The Rehab Director will maintain a patient load compatible with the work setting and company standards; as well as maintain a productivity rate of at least 30%-50% or as otherwise directed by the Sr. Director of Rehabilitation Operation.
19. The Rehab Director will ensure that equipment is properly maintained, calibrated, and repaired to continue safe and proper functioning.
20. The Rehab Director will ensure that all end of the month paperwork for billing is accurate and submitted in a timely manner.
21. The Rehab Director will ensure that all patient care paperwork is accurate and up to date by completing monthly chart audits.
22. The Rehab Director will market rehab services both internally and externally.
23. The Rehab Director is required to follow all established Policies and Procedures.
24. The Rehab Director may be requested to travel to other locations to provide therapy services.
Keywords: WHITE OAK MANAGEMENT, Lancaster , Therapy Rehab Director, Executive , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
here to apply!