Senior Director of Engineering
Posted on: November 22, 2022
HelloPrivacy helps millions of people clean up, protect and
improve their online privacy & reputation.
Our enterprise brandHelloPrivacyallows enterprises across
industries like identity protection, fintech, banking, antivirus,
and cybersecurity to add powerful privacy features to their own
offerings through our scalable, industry-leading Privacy APIs and
white label partner solutions as we pioneer the privacy as a
Our consumer brandBrandYourself.com helps millions of consumers
protect their online privacy and reputation and has been featured
on ABCs Shark Tank, BBCs Dragons Den, and numerous other media
outlets. We're looking for a Senior Director of Engineering to join
our dynamic technology department. You will manage and assist our
engineers to build the API & SaaS roadmaps.
- Hands-on engineering leader looking to foster the best
engineering culture around and willing to set the best
- Collaborate with the Product team and your Engineering team to
solve business & technical challenges in simple, sustainable
- Achieve MVPs, enterprise launches, and roadmap items.
- Oversee products from a technical leadership perspective and
ensure they are the best out there
- You've been in an engineering management type role for 5+
- You have managed engineering teams with a tenure working with
- You have a firm grasp on Agile software development
- You have understanding of developing RESTful APIs
- You enjoy working collaboratively within a distributed
- You have familiarity with some or all of the following:
- NodeJS or similar scripting languages
- Jest, Mocha, or similar testing frameworks
- RabbitMQ, Kafka, or similar message queue technologies
- React/Redux, Angular, Vue, or similar frontend
- SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Containerization technologies such as Docker
- Authentication mechanisms such as OAuth, JWT, etc.
- Browser automation & web scraping
Who We Are/Why The HelloPrivacy Team:
- We are a group of talented professionals working on an
industry-changing Privacy API with fortune 500 enterprise partners
and strong consumer brand recognition.
- Everything is done through the lens of the customer.
- Our culture is built upon friendliness and respect. We care
about our work, but we dont take ourselves too seriously. We try to
have fun :)
- We dont believe in a stifling corporate culture, which means in
addition to competitive pay, benefits, and equity, you can expect
an environment that gives you the flexibility to do you, be
yourself, and be accommodating to what works best for you.
One of our core values is to care for and support one another, and
thats why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels
empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Diversity,
equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and
confidence. Were at our collective best when we each feel our
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we are committed
to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color,
ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran
Keywords: HelloPrivacy, Lancaster , Senior Director of Engineering, Executive , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!