Market Research Director
Posted on: November 19, 2022
The Market Research Director will take the lead in designing
market research strategies, ensuring proper execution of each
stage, and will also be deeply involved throughout the execution of
the research strategy including collection, analyses, and effective
communication of results.Responsibilities:
- Develop pricing, written proposals, and research instruments
based on client business problems that will deliver the most
- Pioneer/Champion new research methodologies/techniques
- Determine research strategy and recommendations with new
business team and/or existing clients to address business
objectives and goals.
- Perform deep analytics/statistical analyses of large
- Interpret research findings, find the story within the data,
develop written reports, and effectively and passionately
(connecting with your audience) present research results and
strategic recommendations to clients.
- Build relationships with executive-level client contacts and
mid-level management. Essential Functions:
- Understand the nature and depth of business and marketing
problems, both express and implied
- Help clients address business problems through highly
prescriptive market research.
- Continually look for ways to help the client achieve its goals
and grow its relationship with Pathfinder/FARM.
- Develop strong relationships with internal departments and
- Keep apprised of clients' products/services/marketing
developments as well as competitive and industry information. Use
this information to work with Pathfinder and FARM team to identify
opportunities to gain new projects and grow accounts.
- Excel at time management and balancing multiple
- Be able to work across multiple companies and clients to
coordinate and manage projects in a dynamic environment which will
include vastly disparate subject matter.
- Adhere to internal processes and procedures while completing
- Work with the internal team to manage the budget of the project
and meet project timelines.
- Act as internal consultant and teacher/reference to colleagues
with little research experience.
- Be able to explain complex concepts and strategies in a concise
and digestible manner.
- Strive to cultivate a positive "team/client/Pathfinder"
- Assist in proposal writing for new and/or existing
- Able to think and react on the fly.
- Able to creatively forge new research strategies.
- Able to gather information in a method that supports subsequent
- Able to compile actionable information in a manner that
- Experience presenting research results to non-research
audiences and C-Level executives
- Can rapidly adapt and be flexible with their work schedule that
will include evenings and weekends. Preferred Education and
- Master's degree/MBA
- Ten+ years relevant experience
- Thorough and demonstrable knowledge in qualitative and
quantitative research methodologies; exploratory and confirmatory
approaches to research
- Deep understanding of advanced statistics
- Understanding of interviewing methodologies and best
- Understanding of survey instrument design and best
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs; Excel, Word,
- Expertise in IBM's SPSS, IBM SPSS Forecasting, IBM Text
- Timesheets to be completed daily using Workamajig
- Knowledge of Salesforce a PLUS EEO:Does not discriminate on the
basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital
status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law
in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.Since 1986,
FARM has been helping local and national clients grow their
business, going beyond traditional advertising disciplines such as
direct mail, print, and broadcast communications to cultivate true
strategic partnerships through research, planning, and ideation.
Our clients include retail grocers, financial institutions,
insurance companies, and automotive SAAS companies, and energy
providers among others. FARM offers a competitive salary and
benefits in a supportive, team oriented atmosphere where we all
work hard and have FUN in a culture of many perks such as casual
dress and special events!
Keywords: FARM, Lancaster , Market Research Director, Executive , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!