Manager, Agency with Choice - Full-time
Company: UCP Central PA
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Overview:"Everyone is a team player and my various roles through
the years have helped me build a repertoire of skills to propel my
career forward." - Morgan S., Agency with Choice Instructor
We share a passion and a purpose: to empower people to live
meaningful lives. Our commitment to the people we support equips
them to realize their full potential and live with the greatest
degree of independence. We also work to change public perception as
we relentlessly pursue a vision of communities that embrace the
abilities of every individual.
If you would like to start an exciting career with an organization
committed to excellence and innovation, please consider joining the
UCP of Central PA team!
When it comes to where you work, we know you've got choices. Why
not choose the leading edge of working here? As an Instructor at
UCP, you'll enjoy:
- TEMPORARY work from home arrangement with future expectation to
shift to an office setting
- Opportunity to make a measurable difference every day!
- Position Type / Hours per week- FT
- Benefits may include: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision,
403(b) with Company Match, Life and Disability Insurance, Company
Contributions to Your HSA, Paid Time Off, and more!
- Extensive orientation program that will equip you for
- Employee recognition programs to ensure that you feel valued
- Multiple forums for providing feedback to the executive team so
that your voice is heardResponsibilities:When it comes to what
you'll do as a Manager at UCP, here's what to expect:
- Develop and sustain effective relationships with parents and
guardians of Agency with Choice participants.
- Ensure the proper administration of all intake referrals
(provide information to both the Managing Employer and the Support
- Prepare monthly budget status letters for participants.
- Manage all incident reporting in accordance with all applicable
policies and procedures.
- Attend Agency with Choice team, Supervisor, and Instructor
- Provide direction and support to the Managing Employer (ie.
Monthly Tip Sheets) to ensure compliance of all Agency with Choice
- Implement participant-focused initiatives that enhance the
participant experience and support a Servant Leader culture.
- Set clear performance, behavior, and attendance expectations
with direct reports. Provide direct reports with timely feedback,
coaching, and guidance to achieve expectations.
- Attract, select, and develop talent. In partnership with the HR
Department, apply all candidate selection procedures in a
consistent, accurate, and timely manner.
- Manage the Agency with Choice services in accordance with ODP
regulations, county MR unit requirements, and Agency policies.
- Process financial transactions and ensure proper approvals have
been obtained from an individual with budgetary authority and
adequate knowledge of the transaction.Qualifications:What we're
looking for in a Manager at UCP: Minimum requirements
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED)
- 6 months to 2 years of previous job-related experience
- A valid driver's license
- Access to regular use of a vehicle with valid insurance
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Flexible to work all assigned shifts as business needs
- Ability to read and interpret documents in English; ability to
read and communicate verbally in English; written communication
skills in English may also be required
- Knowledge specific to the needs of individuals with
intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism, and/or the
aging population; developmental planning and goal setting
Preferred, but not required
- Associate's degree or technical certification within a related
- 2 to 5 years of previous job-related experience
- Bilingual preferred
- Regulatory compliance (i.e. Chapter 2380, 6100, 6400)While
performing the duties of this position, an Instructor at UCP will:
- Continuously sit, use a computer, express and exchange ideas,
communicate with others, and apply visual acuity less than 20
- Occasionally move 1-10 pounds, and apply color vision
- Rarely stand, walk, twist, move 11-50 pounds, bend, stoop,
squat, kneel, climb stairs, reach above shoulders, walk on uneven
surfaces, apply visual acuity greater than 20 feet, and apply
visual depth perception and field of vision (if vehicle driving
duties assigned)UCP Central PA is committed to being an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job
seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a
reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or
application for employment, please contact us by sending an email
Keywords: UCP Central PA, Lancaster , Manager, Agency with Choice - Full-time, Executive , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!