Specimen Management Associate
Company: EUROFINS SCIENT.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company,
providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients
across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer,
healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water
you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the
biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply
are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical
and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research
Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in
certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery
pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the
support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global
presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations.
The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly
specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in
Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and
entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries.
Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to
evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin,
traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR --- 5.4 billion,
and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the
past 20 years.
To process incoming specimens, capture all relevant and
accompanying data and document deviations according to
expectations, in order to enable timely, high quality specimen
services per work lists. To maintain and document chain of custody
from box opened until next service destination to ensure full
accountability and traceability at all times.
* Fully own and process incoming shipments and make corrective
actions in a proper, compliant and transparent way according to
* Enter and control the subject demographics and visit details into
the LIMS system.
* Ensure the specimen quality meets expectations and document any
deviations (LIMS system or paper log).
* Transfer the specimens to their next service destination and
* Create and execute specimen work lists to meet planned completion
* Resolve deviations from processing work lists or elevate to
* Prepare, control, and complete specimen shipments including paper
work and manifests.
* Dispose of residual specimens according to company policy and
applicable local regulations.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Laboratory experience is beneficial but no prior experience is
* Energetic and hard working
* Willing to work overtime as needed to accomplish tasks
* Strong analytical, logistics, leadership, and communication
skills (verbal and written)
* Strong organizational skills
* Knowledge of MS Office Suite and Outlook
* Ability to lift packages greater than 40 pounds
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Position is full time, Monday- Friday, rotating to Tue-Saturday 9
AM- 5:30 PM or Monday- Friday, rotating to Tue-Saturday 12 PM- 8:30
PM. 2nd shift provides a 10% differential on top of the base pay
* Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical
coverage, dental, and vision options
* Life and disability insurance
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Keywords: EUROFINS SCIENT., Lancaster , Specimen Management Associate, Executive , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!