Program Manager - $1,000 Sign-On-Bonus
Company: Community Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Join Community Services Group (CSG) as a Program Manager for our
Adult Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities (IDD) Community
Home Services in Lancaster, PA and find meaning in your work every
day. Immediately hiring for this position.
- CSG is offering a $1,000.00 Sign-On-Bonus for Program Manager
positions in Lancaster County that will be paid after successful
completion of the initial evaluation period.As a Program Manager,
you perform professional staff work assisting in the supervision of
IDD Community Homes at the direction and in the absence of the
Program Director. Program Managers provide leadership to the
Program Supervisors, Direct Support Professionals and other team
members supporting the individuals, including providing direction
on implementing principles of normalization, positive approaches,
and self-determination, etc. You also enhance the quality of the
individuals' lives by promoting inclusion, recovery and integration
into the community.This position offers:
- $43,000 per year.
- Full-Time (40 hours per week) with Monday to Friday - 8:30 AM
to 4:30 PM Hours. Must be able to work flexible hours including
evenings and weekends as well as for on-call, emergency situations
and to meet individual's and program's needs.
- A great opportunity to grow your career at one of the largest
human services providers in PA.CSG offers Health Insurance &
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance -
Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training with an assigned Mentor.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!Health
Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.Qualifications:
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university, 1
year experience working directly with persons with mental
illness/intellectual and developmental disabilities; OR A
bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, 2 years
of experience working directly with persons with mental
illness/intellectual and developmental disabilities; OR An
associate's degree or 60 credit hours from an accredited college or
university, 4 years of experience working directly with persons
with mental illness/intellectual and developmental disabilities; OR
High school diploma or equivalency, 6 years of work experience
working directly with persons with mental illness/intellectual and
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Must be able to drive passenger vans and accompany individuals
into the community and provide support and assistance in
interactions in the community while maintaining sensitivity to the
rights and dignity of the individual.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.Become a
valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we are a force for
good!Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential
services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire
during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work
environment for our team.To APPLY or learn more about this and all
open positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.org and click on Join
our Team.Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.CSG320IDD
Keywords: Community Services Group, Inc., Lancaster , Program Manager - $1,000 Sign-On-Bonus, Executive , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!