Sample Management Specialist
Company: Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company,
providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients
across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer,
healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water
you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the
biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply
are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical
and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research
Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in
certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery
pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the
support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global
presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations.
The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly
specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in
Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and
entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries.
Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to
evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin,
traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR --- 5.4 billion,
and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the
past 20 years.
- Sample Auditing: quality review LIMS entry including client
document and sample information
- Managing technical information relating to Sample
- Send Entry instructions to Sample Administration on incoming
- Reference Standard management within a LIMS system.
- Internal/external client communication required via email and
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Self-motivation; excellent quality of work and attention to
- Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers and
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly and to move easily from task
- Ability to handle prioritization and multiple tasks
- Ability to use a personal computer and learn necessary
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Organizational ability and good judgement
- Science background/education and/or laboratory experience
preferred; Bachelor's degree in science preferred
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without
restriction or sponsorship
The position is full -time Monday - Friday or Tuesday - Saturday,
All Shifts Available. Candidates currently living within a
commutable distance to Lancaster PA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical
coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Keywords: Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, Lancaster , Sample Management Specialist, Executive , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!