Channel Marketing Manager, Commercial
Company: Armstrong Flooring, Inc.
Posted on: April 5, 2021
We have an opportunity for a Channel Marketing Manager who will
create strategy, manage product positioning, promotion, and
marketing plans to best position our brand and grow revenue in
strategically targeted market segments with our commercial
customers. You will work cross-functionally with Product
Management, Design, and our Commercial Sales teams.
Location 2500 Columbia Avenue, Lancaster, PA 17604 - temporarily
100% remote due to COVID
New Location Coming Summer 2021 1770 Hempstead Road, Lancaster, PA
17601. Catch a sneak preview here!
Channel Market Manager Salary $82,000 - $125,000, based on
experience (Gr. 11/12/13)
How You'll Contribute To The Team
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, segments, and
the competitive landscape to create marketing strategies that
effectively position the Armstrong Flooring brand and
- Translate strategies into actionable marketing plans, including
selling tools, article and white paper content, digital
initiatives, trade shows and events, programs, and internal and
- Track competitive positioning and industry, market, and product
trends; aggregate information and organize it to support internal
and external discussions and presentations.
- Understand and leverage the customer purchase journeys,
partnered with Brand Marketing, to recommend, plan and execute
paid, owned, and earned marketing content.
- Project manage the development and maintenance of project plans
that ensure the timely implementation of all tactical elements for
new product launches.
- Conduct pre- and post-program analysis to drive improvement and
- Serve as the communication conduit between our Commercial Sales
teams and other internal departments.
- Forecast and manage channel marketing budgets.
- Up to 25% travel domestically and occasionally
What you'll bring to the table
- Business Administration degree, Marketing degree, or related
- 5+ years' of experience in a Brand, Category, Channel
Marketing, or Product Management, or Sales
- Prior experience in the utilizing category management to secure
mutually aligned and beneficial partnerships to achieve better
market share, mix, inventory turns and profitability.
We'll be excited if you have
- Prior experience in the flooring category
- Prior experience in Commercial marketing segments, such as
Education, Retail or Hospitality
You'll see it in the vibrant colors of your school hallway, doctors
and nurses will walk it while caring for your loved ones, your
family will gather on it while creating everlasting memories. We
are North America's #1 producer of resilient flooring products and
our mission is to inspire great spaces.
That's us. That's Armstrong Flooring.
Community & Philanthropy We have a heritage of investing millions
of dollars in programs that enhance the neighborhoods where we live
and work. Additionally, we're proud that our employees regularly
and willingly give of their time and talents to support the efforts
of local organizations.
Sustainability Armstrong Flooring has a long-standing reputation
for sustainable innovation, starting with using cork waste to make
linoleum floors over 100 years ago. We continue to develop products
that have lower environmental footprints, and in some cases, reduce
the environmental footprints of the buildings where they are
At Armstrong Flooring, every employee has a development plan and
discussions around career growth. We have many employees with
diverse backgrounds and career paths. We offer the following
opportunities which promote a growth culture
- On-the-Job training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Instructor-led & online courses
- Job shadowing
- Cross-functional team projects
- Choice of competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans -
effective Day 1 of employment
- 401k with company match
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Prescription plan with mail-order options
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Paid vacation with graduated schedule & option to purchase
- Paid holidays
- Product discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company celebrations & department gatherings
- Recognition program
- Service awards
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Armstrong Flooring provides
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to
Keywords: Armstrong Flooring, Inc., Lancaster , Channel Marketing Manager, Commercial, Executive , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!