Process & Service Engineer - Mechanical Engineering Degree
Posted on: January 18, 2023
If you are an Engineer with a Mechanical Degree and have
experience in engineered systems, please read on!
We're a growing industrial machinery manufacturer committed to
providing the highest level of quality, service, and expertise for
our bulk material handling clients.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide start-up and commissioning services for assigned
- Travel as required to vendor and customer locations (domestic
- Create equipment start-up plan and other documentation, with
support of Project Engineer, prior to start-up visit;
- Create written reports to document service and start-up
- Support Process Engineering with AutoCAD Plant 3D models, 2D
drawings, layouts, P&IDs, process flow diagrams and bill of
materials based on written and/ or verbal instructions as
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical
Engineering or related field.
- Min. five (5) years of related experience in the handling of
engineered systems projects, ideally with pneumatic conveying or
bulk material handling.
- Experience and proven ability to use AutoCAD 2D and, preferably
Plant 3D software
- SAP experience preferred
What's In It for You
Competitive base salary $75k-$100k depending on experience
So, if you are an Engineer with a Mechanical Degree and have
experience in engineered systems, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Jimmy
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : JR19-1719601 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Jimmy Rowland - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Lancaster , Process & Service Engineer - Mechanical Engineering Degree, Engineering , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!