Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Work as a Design Engineer for a family-owned global company that
is extremely family friendly. They've been in business since 1950
and are considered a world leader in modernized processing
equipment used in food, pharmaceutical, and other industries around
the world. Offering competitive pay and great benefits. Job
- Work under the guidance of a Project Engineer to develop models
in Autodesk Inventor 3D. There may be the occasion where work will
be done in AutoCAD 2D.
- Receive verbal instructions, customer specifications, or
concept sketches to create details and assembly drawings for
- Responsible for sizing of mechanical components used in his
design (shafts, bearings, sprockets)
- Specification of purchased components as required.
- Assignments may include equipment layout, sheet metal and
- Understand custom machine design, GD&T techniques,
manufacturing methods and best practices of CAD to create accurate
drawings that reflect cost effective manufacturing.
- Mobility as required to review equipment during construction on
- Occasional travel to customer facilities for meetings and
equipment troubleshooting. - Requirements -
- BSME or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- 8+ years Inventor experience or SolidWorks experience
- 6+ years of experience in machined component design.
- 8+ years of CAD experience including 3-D modeling and
- Knowledge of design and manufacturability (DFM).
- Experience creating sheet metal and fabrication drawings.
- Experience creating part and assembly drawings.
- Experienced creating machined components and drawings
- Previous experience with food machinery preferred.
- Experience with FEA (Finite Element Analysis) is a plus.
- Experience working in SAP is preferred.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Lancaster , Design Engineer, Engineering , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!