Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: January 10, 2022
- Design, specify, procure, program, install and maintain all
control systems for the Wytheville manufacturing facility
- New project design, installations, and startups, PLC and HMI
- Support maintenance in troubleshooting and repairing equipment
- Develop and implement process improvement idea's focusing on
equipment controls and managing equipment information.
- ACAD Drawings: Electrical, Floor Layout, 3D Modeling
- Implement projects focused on PLC programming, HMI, drives,
control circuits, and other control related projects.
- Troubleshoot control systems including, PLC's, HMI, drives,
- Create, modify, and maintain electrical drawings.
- Provide ongoing training and documentation and troubleshoot
process related issues with the process engineers and technicians.
Provide ongoing training & documentation.
- Ignition support and implementation.
- Ensure control systems comply with company and site standards,
including safety reviews and management of change. Write PLC/HMI
programs for equipment installations, modifications. Support
replacement of obsolete components.
- Assist in the design of databases, reports, and user interfaces
to support MES user needs.
- IT (Information & Technology) support and contact for
- Support other locations as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer
Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, or applicable
- Design and Troubleshoot Controls
- PLC Programming, HMI, SCADA
- Analyze Process Control
- 5+ years' experience with programming PLC's and interfacing
with industrial controls
- PC Expert (Windows, Office)
- AutoCAD, SolidWorks or similar CAD experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Travel as needed (approximately 10%)
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Lancaster , Controls Engineer, Engineering , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!