Posted on: November 19, 2021
Quality EngineerDuties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and revise procedures, system instructions, standards
and work instructions.
- Develop and improve documentation and provide support for
- Perform process analysis on machines, equipment and systems to
facilitate process improvement and cost reduction. Track process
performance and provide feedback to engineering, manufacturing and
- Work with manufacturing and suppliers in process improvement to
reduce process variation and increase process control.
- Work with Engineering and other functional teams on statistical
techniques and continuous improvement tools, such as process
analysis, Gauge R&R, process flow charting, design of
- Help manage and create corrective action plans to ensure timely
root cause/ analysis and effective corrective/preventive
- Participate in reviewing designs of new products and
engineering changes with respect to product quality control
planning and gauge requirements.
- Perform process and quality system audits to ensure compliance
to specifications and documented procedures.
- Determine acceptance quality levels by means of random sampling
techniques, where feasible.
- Track project schedules to ensure adherence to timelines
- Works on projects and continuous improvement initiatives in a
- Conceive, plan, organize and coordinate all phases of assigned
special projects to improve efficiencies, simplify workflow and
- Provide/organize formal and informal training, as needed, on
statistical techniques and continuous improvement tools, such as
process analysis, flowcharting, statistical process control, design
of experiments, PFMEA, Gage R&R and other Quality tools.
- Program measurement equipment (CMM, VMM, etc.) and set up data
collection plans for quality system.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related technical
- Ten plus years of related work experience or equivalent that
includes training in quality engineering fundamentals.
- Using Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing methodology to drive
- Excellent problem identification and resolution skills
- Experience following Audit/ISO 9001standards
- Experience in extrusion manufacturing and plastic molding
preferredJob Type: Full-timePay: $100,000.00 - $115,000.00 per
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to FridaySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payEducation:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)Experience:
- Quality Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing Industry: 5 years (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Ethos, Lancaster , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!