Search Marketing Manager -
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Do you thrive on showing organizations how SEM can enhance their strategic goals? Are you a marketer that values the "THINKING" as much as the "DOING"? Then we should talk!
Don't be a small cog in a big machine: join Scheffey! We are looking for people who are excited about making an impact from day one. We are looking for someone who is highly analytical, loves data, and is motivated by systematically solving challenges. This person should also be flexible and able to adapt strategies to meet changes in clients' needs or goals. Candidates who are positive, professional, and personable will fit in well at Scheffey.
We are looking for a team member with measurable hands-on experience with setting up and successfully managing paid search campaigns, funnel analysis, page optimization, keyword research, and preparing reports for clients in a variety of industries. We'd like to see evidence of a track record of success. We value team-players, and being able to build strong relationships with developers, copywriters, designers, and client managers will be an important skill to have. Lastly, you should understand how to merge how the search engine bots "think," how our clients' target audiences behave, and how our clients' marketing goals come together to form smart SEO and SEM strategies.
Scheffey has an established history of helping multiple clients in widely varied industries succeed through SEO and SEM. For this reason, we need someone who can hit the ground running in this role. While you don't have to come from an agency background, we are definitely looking for examples of having run successful campaigns in more than one industry.
- Lead the development and implementation of paid search advertising (PPC) for client projects, including:
- Google Ads or Bing Ads campaign development
- Google Ads or Bing Ads maintenance and optimization
- Analysis of ongoing campaign metrics
- Monitor emerging channels
- Recommending new channels or SEM tactics
- Lead the development and implementation of organic search engine optimization (SEO) strategies for client projects, including:
- Keyword research/targeting
- On-site optimization
- Structure data and schema markup
- Content recommendations
- Lead the development and implementation of local SEO strategies for client projects, including:
- Google My Business setup and management
- NAPWC listing optimization via MOZ Local
- Directory link-building tactics
- Lead the development and implementation of results-based analytics reporting for our clients in collaboration with other team marketing experts, including:
- Conversion metrics strategy development and implementation
- Use of Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Use of Google Data Studio
- Support the success of client relationships by helping to set and reaffirm client expectations, present new strategies, and communicate ongoing analysis
- Support the proposal process by providing time estimates for executing your campaign strategies
- Identify and communicate time/budget/quality risks to project managers
- Ensure campaign deadlines are met and campaign goals are exceeded
- Stay current on digital marketing channels, trends, and best practices
- Support the team on other digital marketing tactics where needed
- Support the team's continued learning in the digital marketing arena
- A commitment to the Scheffey Vision:
- "Driven by strategy and creativity for results."
- A shared desire to uphold the Scheffey Values:
- Serve Clients - "We will put clients first in our priorities and our decision-making."
- Leverage Strengths - "We will seek people and ways to more effectively and efficiently impact our clients."
- Cultivate Creativity - "We will never be satisfied with the status quo for ourselves, or clients."
- Value Results & Relationships - "We will engage our clients passionately and expertly, multiplying our impact."
- Cultivation of our collaborative approach to projects, ideas, and relationships
- Responsive in communicating with clients, team members, and partners
- Respect to alternative ways of thinking from clients, team members, and partners
- Anticipating the needs of others
- Being open, flexible and ready for change
- Valuing accountability and seeing things through
- Balancing of a fun and professional attitude
- Suggesting and initiating change when appropriate
- Protecting confidential and sensitive information at all times
- Attracting new business by understanding and sharing all of our marketing capabilities
What's in it for you:
- Collaborative and relational culture
- Ergonomic sit-to-stand desks
- Competitive compensation
- Group medical insurance (w/ company contributions)
- Group dental insurance (w/ company contributions)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- IRA (w/ company match)
If this opportunity has piqued your interest and you feel you can bring some skills to the table, let's explore this opportunity together. We would love to hear from you.
Keywords: Scheffey, Lancaster , Search Marketing Manager -, Advertising , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!