Inside Sales/Marketing Specialist
Company: ultra electronics herley
Posted on: January 17, 2020
POSITION: Inside Sales/Marketing Specialist
JOB ID: 266
# OF OPENINGS: 1
Apply for this Position
Under the direction of the Inside Sales Manager, assists in
developing and coordinating technical marketing activities
regarding the company's products and capabilities while providing
service to customers.
* Responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing
programs to support the growth and expansion of company products
* Support Sales team involvement in conferences, exhibitions and
* Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and
coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing
schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists
* Develops sales presentations and provides reports based on
information collected such as marketing trends, competition, new
products, and pricing.
* Conduct market research to find answers about consumer
requirements, brainstorm and develop new ideas for marketing
* Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and
* Assist Business Development Managers and the Inside Sales Manager
in developing technical marketing activities associated with the
Company's product line and system capability.
* Support Program Management team members with customer visits and
assisting with proposals when needed.
* Compile lists of prospective customers for use as marketing leads
based on information obtained from trade shows, business
directories, newspapers and magazine articles, and other pertinent
sources including FEDBIZOPS and other government web-sites.
* Contact present and/or new customers to explore new
marketing/business development opportunities.
* Manage and coordinate the proposal process for domestic customers
including administration of proposal assignments and tracking the
cost proposal inputs, technical text development, and proposal
coordination activities including the final preparation of the
proposal document as required. This includes follow-up on
outstanding proposals and quotations.
* As needed, perform duties of Export Administrator, initiate and
be responsible for export license applications and tracking, and
interfacing with and managing the requirements for the DOS
interface contractor in Washington DC for ITAR regulations and
requirements. Continue on-going education in ITAR regulations
through attendance at seminars and lectures when available.
* Interface and maintains effective relations with
customers/potential customers and with company
* departments to affect a comprehensive marketing program.
* Maintain and improve marketing capabilities through formal
courses, study of technical literature, and attendance at technical
* Assist as a back-up to the Customer Service, International
manager in all necessary duties when that manager is
* Perform additional marketing/business development tasks as
* Extracurricular activities, ie Activity, Wellness and Special
* Adheres to Ultra Electronics Code of Conduct and Business Ethics
* Other duties may be assigned.
* Degree in business management with a marketing major.
* Non-degree individuals must have 2+ year s experience in a
marketing support role.
* This position requires either a US Person or a non-US Person who
is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
* Willing to maintain sensitive and confidential information as
required by government standards
* Willingness to interact effectively with peers and
* Willing to interact appropriately with the public when
* Willing to adhere to workplace rules
* Willing to stand and sit for long periods of time
* Willingness to perform repetitive motion (keyboarding, 10-key,
* Willing to lift up to 25 pounds
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. A review of this classification has
excluded the marginal functions of the classification that are
incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties
and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements
and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate
individuals with disabilities to perform this job proficiently. The
requirements in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge,
skills, or abilities.
Herley is an industry leader in the design, manufacture and support
of advanced integrated RF subsystems and components for high
performance Electronic Warfare, Radar and Communications systems
and flight test and instrumentation systems and subsystems.
Ultra Electronics is a UK-based defense, aerospace, cyber security,
energy, and transportation products group. Ultra manages a
portfolio of specialist capabilities, generating highly
differentiated solutions and products by applying electronic,
mechanical, and software technologies in demanding and critical
environments to meet customer needs.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance,
health savings accounts, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan with a
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements
of 41 CFR 60 1.4(a), 60 300.5(a) and 60 741.5(a). These regulations
prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on
their status as protected veterans or individuals with
disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals
based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations
require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take
affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need an accommodation for any part of the application
process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: ultra electronics herley, Lancaster , Inside Sales/Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!