Administrative Customer Coordinator I - $21.00/hr 1st Shift
Company: Ryder System Inc.
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Our team is growing!
Ryder is hiring an Administrative Customer Service Representative/
Coordinator in Lancaster, PA
Call or Text "Customer Service" to Kira at
904-659-5809 for more info!
Under supervision from a supervisor or manager , the Customer
Service Representative provides clerical support as it pertains to
the warehouse, transportation, inventory, or general offices.
About the position:
* Consistent pay: $21.00/hr
* Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
* Basic Computer Skills and Office Equiptment Knowledge
* Forklift experience preferred, not required
* Cutomer Service experience preferred
* Warehouse experience required
* Other requirements: Must be able to pass a criminal background
check and drug test.
Ryder values our Employees and their Referrals.
Receive a $1,500 Referral Bonus for every referral who starts.
* Stability, paid training and growth opportunities
* Safe equipment, supportive managers and respect for our
* Comprehensive benefit package - Medical, Prescription, Dental,
Vision, 401k & Stock Purchase Plan. Benefits start 30 days after
* PTO accrual starts on day one
* Employee Discounts that save you money on Tools, Cars, Hotels,
Electronics/Appliances, Cell Phones, Travel, and muchmore
* Forbes' 2021 list of the "America's Best Employers for Diversity"
and "America's Best Employers for Veterans"
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Experience as a clerk in a warehouse/distribution environment
performing duties such as transportation coordination, inventory,
shipping/receiving, coordinating with various carriers, vendor and
customers strongly preferred
* Has the ability to make quick, reliable decisions that represent
both the customer and Ryder
* Has strong written, organizational, and verbal communication
* Intermediate knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word, and
* Knowledge of WMS systems preferred
* Experience operating forklift equipment preferred
* Equipment certification may be required
* Performs adminstrative tasks for area or shift
* Maintains filing systems and documents per Standard Operating
* Interacts with customers and contractors, answering questions
regarding shipment times, product cuts, loads not picked up by the
carrier, and damage claims
* Coordinates processing of export orders, filling out export
paperwork, generates export labels, maintaining export
* Processes returns in Warehouse Management System (WMS) and
* Pallet management: orders CHEP and white wood pallets for the
site, conducts reconciliation of pallet count, researches large
pallet system variances
* Using the location's WMS system, updates area or shift metrics as
* Additional duties as assigned, overtime as needed
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free
workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a
protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified
individual with disability.
Keywords: Ryder System Inc., Lancaster , Administrative Customer Coordinator I - $21.00/hr 1st Shift, Administration, Clerical , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!