Our Adecco Lancaster office is currently accepting applications for
Temp-To-Hire Central Station Dispatcher positions on 2nd and 3rd
• Do you live close to Lancaster City?
• Do you like telephone and data entry work?
• Do you like working in a climate-controlled office
• Candidates will be responsible for responding to calls for
emergency and non-emergency assistance and in dispatching law
enforcement, fire department or rescue units.
• Candidates will transmit and receive coded and conventional
messages, differentiate between routine, priority, and emergency
messages, and initiate or follow through on responses as
• Candidates may enter unit response and data into database.
• These positions require a high school diploma with 0-2 years of
experience in the field or in a related area.
• Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and
procedures within a particular field, as candidates will rely on
limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Candidates will perform a variety of tasks, requiring a certain
degree of creativity and latitude.
• Candidates will work under general supervision and will report to
their Shift Supervisor.
• Must be able to train on 1st shift for 4-6 weeks (9 AM - 5 PM)
and then move to either 2nd (3 PM - 11 PM) or 3rd (11 PM - 7 AM)
• After training is complete, candidates must be available to work
weekends and holidays.