Company: Tabor Community Services
Posted on: November 19, 2021
A. Basic Function: Primary point of contact for Tenfold and
comprehensive administrative support for the CEO and CIO. Manage
the front desk by answering the phone, greeting clients and
visitors upon their arrival, answering inquiries, assessing their
needs and referring them to the appropriate persons/programs. We
are seeking an applicant that will work at the building 5
days/week.B. Essential Functions:
- Answer main incoming phone line in both English and Spanish,
answer questions, provide general information, redirect to other
agencies & programs, and transfer calls to Tenfold
- Cover the front desk window activity, answer inquires, assess
needs and directing persons to the appropriate
person/programs/agencies, and notify staff/counselors of both
Tenfold and Church World Service about the arrival of
- Primary Administrator or the Tenfold Board of Directors and
- Process mail daily by opening, date stamping and distributing
to appropriate staff mail boxes. Update address databases. Pick up
mail at post office as needed and collect mail from Post Office Box
- Process checks daily, scan them, enter into computer and
coordinate with development team to recognize donations.
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties, i.e. preparing
correspondence, faxing, filing, copying, proof reading, and word
- Schedule common meeting spaces in the main building, 2nd floor
conference room and training room.
- Retrieving messages from Spanish language voice mail box.
- Procure office supplies.
- Support implementation of the Tenfold Strategic Plan.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.C. Supervision
ReceivedReports to CIO.D. Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High school education required. Post-high training or
- Typewriter and computer keyboard knowledge (able to type at
least 50 wpm).
- Good English and Spanish verbal and listening skills, able to
understand caller's needs and communicate Tenfold services.
- Visual ability to monitor front door post pandemic when the
building is open to the public.
- Word processing, database application, and general computer
- Ability to work independently.
- Understands confidentiality expectations as it relates to
working with the CEO/CIO.
- Timely communications via phone and email when assisting
CEO/CIO with external partners.
- Sensitivity to clients of various cultures and a wide range of
- Good conflict resolution skills and ability to calm people
- Able to do good work amidst interruptions. For example this
position may be working on clerical tasks and be interrupted by the
phone or by walk-ins constantly.
- A commitment to empowering others to solve their own
- A conviction about the capacity of people to grow and
- The ability to establish a respectful relationship with persons
served to help them gain skills and confidence.
- The ability to work collaboratively with other personnel and/or
service providers or professionals.
- The capacity to maintain a helping role and to intervene
appropriately to meet service goals.
- The ability to set appropriate professional boundaries.18.
Commitment to Tenfold's Core Values:-- We Value Empowerment-- We
value Innovation-- We Value Integrity-- We Value Diversity, Equity
and Inclusion-- We Value TeamworkJob Type: Full-timePay: $17.00 per
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to FridayEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Executive/Management Support: 1 year (Preferred)Language:
- Spanish (Required)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Tabor Community Services, Lancaster , Administrative Assistant/Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!