Adecco is currently recruiting for a staffing supervisor for a
client in Lancaster PA.
Under supervision of the Program Manager / Executive Director, the
Associate Staffing Supervisor arranges for in-home care services in
accordance with the consumer?s individual service plan. In
addition, provides administrative support to the Staffing
Department that ensures efficient day to day staffing operations
while ensuring excellent customer service and positive employee
relations. The Associate Staffing Supervisor is responsible for
receiving and triaging all incoming calls for Accessing
Independence and routing them to the correct parties if necessary.
On-call rotation is required.
Personal Care Attendants
College degree preferred; high school diploma/General Equivalency
Minimum of one year of professional experience in staffing or
scheduling required. Previous supervisory experience strongly
Minimum of one year of administrative support experience preferably
in a staffing environment. Proficiency in data base management,
reports, word processing and spreadsheets required. Office
management experience helpful. Proven customer service skills
• Works a typical full-time day (8 to 10 hours), plus any
additional hours as needed.
• Works in an office environment most of the time: at a desk
sitting or standing.
• Works with a computer terminal/keyboard (or laptop) a good
portion of day, thus requiring visual perception, hand-eye
coordination and hand movement/flexibility.
• Maximum weight to be lifted independently is 5-20 pounds.
• This position requires the following physical demands: reaching,
stretching, sitting, walking, repeated bending, and/or
• This position requires the following mental demands: reading,
reasoning, organization, math, and problem solving. Close attention
to detail, facts and accuracy.
• This position requires the following mental discipline: detailed
work, multiple concurrent tasks, interruptions, stress,
confidentiality, training and public speaking.
• Vision requirements include: operation of equipment or machinery
(i.e. photocopier and computer).
• Hearing requirements include: answering ringing telephones,
communication with people on the telephone and in person.
• Tasks vary day-to-day