Associate staffing supervisor
Posted on: March 12, 2023
Adecco is currently recruiting for a staffing supervisor for a
client in Lancaster PA.
Under supervision of the Program Manager / Executive Director, the Associate Staffing Supervisor arranges for in-home care services in accordance with the consumer?s individual service plan. In addition, provides administrative support to the Staffing Department that ensures efficient day to day staffing operations while ensuring excellent customer service and positive employee relations. The Associate Staffing Supervisor is responsible for receiving and triaging all incoming calls for Accessing Independence and routing them to the correct parties if necessary. On-call rotation is required.
Personal Care Attendants
College degree preferred; high school diploma/General Equivalency Diploma
Minimum of one year of professional experience in staffing or
scheduling required. Previous supervisory experience strongly preferred.
Minimum of one year of administrative support experience preferably in a staffing environment. Proficiency in data base management, reports, word processing and spreadsheets required. Office management experience helpful. Proven customer service skills required.
• Works a typical full-time day (8 to 10 hours), plus any additional hours as needed.
• Works in an office environment most of the time: at a desk sitting or standing.
• Works with a computer terminal/keyboard (or laptop) a good portion of day, thus requiring visual perception, hand-eye coordination and hand movement/flexibility.
• Maximum weight to be lifted independently is 5-20 pounds.
• This position requires the following physical demands: reaching, stretching, sitting, walking, repeated bending, and/or standing.
• This position requires the following mental demands: reading, reasoning, organization, math, and problem solving. Close attention to detail, facts and accuracy.
• This position requires the following mental discipline: detailed work, multiple concurrent tasks, interruptions, stress, confidentiality, training and public speaking.
• Vision requirements include: operation of equipment or machinery (i.e. photocopier and computer).
• Hearing requirements include: answering ringing telephones, communication with people on the telephone and in person.
• Tasks vary day-to-day
Adecco is currently recruiting for a staffing supervisor for a client in Lancaster PA.
Keywords: , Lancaster , Associate staffing supervisor, Accounting, Auditing , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
here to apply!