Senior Manager, Finance & Operations, AWI eCommerce Job
Company: Armstrong World Industries
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Primary location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Relocation offered: No
Employment status: Full-Time
Salary: $120,260 to $199,020 (based on skills and years of relevant
experience) (salary may be adjusted based on geographic
What does it mean to work at Armstrong?
It means being immersed in a supportive culture that recognizes you
as a key player in Armstrong's future. We are a large company with
a local feel, where you will get to know and collaborate with
leadership and your colleagues across the company.
By joining us, you'll have the opportunity to make the most of your
potential. Alongside a competitive remuneration package, you will
- A benefits package including: medical, dental, prescription
drug, life insurance, 401k match, long-term disability coverage,
vacation and sick time, product discount programs and many
- Personal development to grow your career with us based on your
strengths and interests.
- A casual work environment where we have a recognition program
for our team, and service awards. You will also be able to make the
most of our fitness center and lunchtime cafe.
- A working culture that balances individual achievement with
teamwork and collaboration. We draw on each other's strengths and
allow for different work styles to build engagement and
satisfaction to deliver results.
Our Finance department is currently seeking a Senior Manager,
Finance & Operations with a passion for entrepreneurship to partner
with our eCommerce team and help drive growth.
In this role, you will act as the leading business partner,
decision accelerator, and strategic financial advisor to our
eCommerce business. Under the direction of our Finance Director,
Mineral Fiber, you will also be accountable for preparing and
presenting monthly financial results, quarterly business reviews,
estimates, strategic planning materials, budgeting, financial
forecasting, and performance monitoring of our eCommerce
What you'll be doing:
- Utilizing your financial systems expertise to provide
high-quality financial and strategic analysis to the business
- Providing daily financial leadership to our eCommerce business
- Overseeing our eCommerce business financial statements
- Building and developing a high performing Finance & Operations
- Implementing effective finance and operations solutions with
speed and agility
- Driving the development, preparation, and analysis of tools
used for financial modeling, data tracking, and dashboards
- Providing strategic financial insights and assessing
opportunities to drive performance
- Investigating methods to improve financial systems and
- Providing ongoing support to eCommerce GM, and VP, Commercial
- Developing and tracking KPIs in support of AWI's eCommerce
- Evaluating and monitoring customer and vendor proposals,
contracts, pricing, and financial policies
- Ensuring compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and internal
- Improving coordination and communication between departments
and the AWI
- Defining and building efficient operations and enabling scale
across multiple geographies
Requirements that will make you successful:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting required
- 8+ years of relevant professional work experience in financial
planning and analysis
- Data analytics and financial systems implementation
- 2+ years in a managerial role preferred
- Completed MBA and/or CPA license
- 2+ years in a managerial role
Why should you join Armstrong World Industries?
Armstrong World Industries (AWI) is a leader in the design and
manufacture of innovative commercial and residential ceiling, wall
and suspension system solutions in the Americas. With approximately
$1B in revenue, AWI has about 2,800 employees and a manufacturing
network of fifteen facilities in North America.
At home, at work, in healthcare facilities, classrooms, stores, or
restaurants, we offer interior solutions that help to enhance
comfort, save time, improve building efficiency and overall
performance, and create beautiful spaces.
For more than 150 years, we have built our business on trust and
integrity. It set us apart then, and it sets us apart now, along
with our ability to collaborate with and innovate for the people
we're here to serve - our customers, our shareholders, our
communities and our employees.
We are committed to developing new and sustainable ceiling
solutions, with design and performance possibilities that make a
positive difference in spaces where we live, work, learn, heal and
play. It's an exciting, rewarding business to be in, and we're
committed to continue to grow and prosper for the benefit of all of
our stakeholders. We hope you join us.
Our Sustainability Ambition
"Bringing our Purpose to Life" - lead a transformation in the
design and building of spaces fit for today and tomorrow.
We are committed to:
- Engaging a diverse, purpose-driven workforce;
- Transforming buildings from structures that shelter into
structures that serve and preserve the health and well-being of
people and planet;
- Pursuing sustainable, innovative solutions for spaces where we
live, work, learn heal and play;
- Being a catalyst for change with all of our stakeholders;
- Making a positive difference in the environments and
communities we impact.
About the location (Lancaster PA)
Lancaster, PA. A great central location in South Central
Pennsylvania, Lancaster is ideally situated for easy access to
major metropolitan cities such as Philadelphia, Baltimore,
Washington DC, and New York City. Lancaster offers a vibrant arts
and entertainment community with wonderful historic sites,
B&Bs, museums, great shopping, entertainment venues and
Armstrong is committed to engaging a diverse, purpose-driven
workforce. As part of our dedication to diversity, AWI is committed
to Equal Employment Opportunity and all qualified applicants
receive consideration for employment without regard for race, sex,
color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran
status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and
disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need
assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact
us at by email at AWI talent acquisition and let us know the nature
of your request and your contact information. Requests for
accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please
note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable
accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Come and build your future with us and apply today!
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Recruiting, Strategic Planning,
Financial, Finance MBA, Operations, Finance, Human Resources,
Keywords: Armstrong World Industries, Lancaster , Senior Manager, Finance & Operations, AWI eCommerce Job, Accounting, Auditing , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!